New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    need help, any bad issues regarding those pick ups?

im sorry if this is double thread, wala ako makita eh.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    goodluck sa thread mo sir.

dami kasing "hater" threaD ngayon na naglabasan pati dito sa car comparison etong mga pick-up na to pinagtatalunan e.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ayon lang po sa mga napapanood, naririnig at mga nababasa ko, ok daw ang interior ni strada (e paano naman ang power ng makina) ranger naman (almost perfect na, yung 2012 na ranger) navara naman daw, ok din interior niya very comfortable daw ang ride parang sedan lang (pero mahina daw sa uphill? pick up siya pero mahina sa uphill ) dmax naman, (wala ako masyadong balita sa pick up na to)

any views guys??

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Suggestion: dont believe everything you read about those review here. Its better to believe to any person who are really in the business of reviewing cars the likes of niky or any non bias individual. I base my decision of my own test drives and reading reviews from respectable local websites. Another idea is to base comments to any individual here who has one and not bias and honest about their trucks.

Again, each vehicle has its own flaws. A picture can tell a tale but as to how true with the story? Only a poster knows.... And God. I own some in your list and i tell you what you knew about the navara is definitely a hoax. Another fact where misconception presides is the high cost of maintaining a navara, im only averaging 3 to 4k per pms for this truck. The most expensive of the PMS for this truck so far its 40k PMS where in i spent 11k coz all fluids were changed

Like you, im on a hunt for a truck (again), not to replace one of my existing trucks but rather to add one more.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    These pickups aren't perfect and there will be bad issues. If you'd go over individual threads for each pickup, dun mo mababasa yung detalyadong good and bad issues. I suggest that you patiently go over these threads one by one. Pag dito ka kasi magre rely ng info, baka isang pickup lang ang lalabas na walang bad issues.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by adut View Post
    Pag dito ka kasi magre rely ng info, baka isang pickup lang ang lalabas na walang bad issues.
    strada ba yan? according sa mga nababasa ko dito.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    Suggestion: dont believe everything you read about those review here. Its better to believe to any person who are really in the business of reviewing cars the likes of niky or any non bias individual. I base my decision of my own test drives and reading reviews from respectable local websites. Another idea is to base comments to any individual here who has one and not bias and honest about their trucks.

Again, each vehicle has its own flaws. A picture can tell a tale but as to how true with the story? Only a poster knows.... And God. I own some in your list and i tell you what you knew about the navara is definitely a hoax. Another fact where misconception presides is the high cost of maintaining a navara, im only averaging 3 to 4k per pms for this truck. The most expensive of the PMS for this truck so far its 40k PMS where in i spent 11k coz all fluids were changed

Like you, im on a hunt for a truck (again), not to replace one of my existing trucks but rather to add one more.

if ever this is my first time to own a truck, i dont want to take the risk if ever i'll get the wrong truck, its really hard to decide
    nagtry na ako mag read sa mga post ng mga different truck clubs, pero syempre ang bida sa posts nila eh yung mga hawak nilang pick ups, syempre kung ako din naman "love your own talaga" pag may nkita naman ako sa car comparison, thread will end up sa away na at may times pa na mag EB daw sila,

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by d'flash View Post
    strada ba yan? according sa mga nababasa ko dito.
    Nope, hindi Strada ang tinutukoy mo sir. Wala kasi si boy pick up para ma-build up ang kanyang pinagmamayabang na **** :hammer:

To tell you, yun sinasabi ni adut ang pinakamaganda talaga. Normal lang na ibida nila ang kani-kanilang sasakyan sa mga threads specifically made for them. Pero hindi lang pag-bibida ginagawa nila doon. Doon din nila nilalabas ang mga problemang na-eecounter nila sa mga sasakyan nila. More of balanced ang mga ganung threads. Then, pwede mo i-lista ang ups and downs ng kanilang mga sasakyan na nasa comparo list mo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Nope, hindi Strada ang tinutukoy mo sir. Wala kasi si boy pick up para ma-build up ang kanyang pinagmamayabang na **** :hammer:.

oopss got it sir, **** means dmax right? yun yung mga nabasa ko eh, dame ko na rin nabasa sir

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by d'flash View Post
    oopss got it sir, **** means dmax right? yun yung mga nabasa ko eh, dame ko na rin nabasa sir
    :bwahaha: :rofl:

Basta eto lang. Kung ano ang feel mong bilhin sa mga pinili mo, go for it, despite sa kanyang mga flaws and defects you may encounter soon. Wala kang dapat pagsisihan kung bakit ito ang napili mo over the other pick-ups within your list. Ang sasakyan ay talagang magdedeteriorate in due time. Even Ferraris and Lambos deteriorate as time pass by. Its a matter of how will you be able to cope up with its features, or in short, if the car you will choose can satisfy your needs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast