New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Our company needs new service vehicles for its sales personnel, initially decided na talaga ang kumpanya sa Avanza, but then napansin namin na hindi malayo ang price difference between the 2 vehicles. On paper, lamang talaga yung Adventure kasi mas malaki tapos Diesel pa, kaso nga lang ASBU favorite kasi ang Adventure kaya nagdadalawang isip ang mga bossing lalo na halos within MM ang gamit ng sasakyan. Mas preferred ang mga MPV/AUV because kinakargahan din ng stocks and di rin pwede yung Suzuki APV or Ertiga, siguradong bagsak yun sa mga boss namin

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Since it is for business, go for the Adventure. The savings in fuel cost will definitely be felt. Just keep the engines in good condition.

We used to have Adventures for our sales but we have decided to replace them with Innovas. They are more expensive but definitely much better in all aspects.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Adventure is the better choice especially for business. Compared to the Avanza, it has lower parts and maintenance cost (basic old school diesel versus modern 16 valve EFI gas), better fuel consumption with lower overall fuel cost (over P12/L), higher payload capacity... the list goes on. Calibration is relatively cheap for non EFI diesels. Our Revo diesel had it done once around 6 years ago. Have never needed a repeat so far. Besides, if the vehicle is well maintained, it will lessen the instances of smoke belching.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    had an adventure for an uber ride. driver said no issue with Asbu.

no smoke belching naman pag properly maintained. tamang shifting with the mt will result to less smoke imo.

mga harurot drivers, pinipiga each gear kaya napapausok mga older diesel engines

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    My vote goes to the Adventure... Ladder frame+diesel engine

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesto View Post
    Since it is for business, go for the Adventure. The savings in fuel cost will definitely be felt. Just keep the engines in good condition.

We used to have Adventures for our sales but we have decided to replace them with Innovas. They are more expensive but definitely much better in all aspects.
    Agree. Go for the Adventure. We also use Adventure and L300 for my business and we have no problem so far.

But another option is a pickup as you can load more cargo. I am considering a Strada GL or Dmax LT in the future to replace our Adventure.