New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    please help me to choose and which branch can I best purchase it... thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kung 1 or 2 lang ang typical na sakay. OK ang vios para matipid sa gas. pero kung kailangan mong magasakay ng 5 or more kadalasan, Avanza na.

typically 1 or 2 lang ang sakay sa avanza ko. kaso pag mga out of towns. hindi kami kakasya sa sedan. so avanza ang binili ko. pang pamilya.

punta ka sa pinakamalapit na mga toyota casa. mag request ka ng quote. get at least 3 different quotes from different dealerships to get the best deal.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i believe the vios rides and drives more comfortably. but the avanza can carry more loads. what do you prioritize?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    avanza ako kasi mas spacious siya. you'll never know when you'll need that extra space

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    avanza ako, it is better to have additional people/cargo space when you need it...

vios? tingnan mo mga taxi na vios, open mga hood nila, may tendency na mag-overheat pag long use...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ako naman vios. hehe

kung family of 3 or single ok vios. practical, easy on the wallet. more comfortable than avanza.

yung avanza naman tipong loader type. hindi ko lang trip handling and comfort level. pero kung maramihan lagi, avanza na.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i believe the vios rides and drives more comfortably. but the avanza can carry more loads. what do you prioritize?
    +1 ako dito, depends on what you need and want talaga. like archie said, vios is practical and handles well only advantage of the avanza over the vios is the space.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Vios ako...

Yung Avanza parang masyadong malata eh... Not a place I want to be in a crash...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Vios for me.

You get power features, driver airbag, a safer and much more modern body structure, modern dashboard.

The Avanza may have bigger space but space in the Vios isn't so bad either.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    The avanza J has a driver airbag since the 2007 facelift.

The body of the avanza is GOA from the toyota website.

Basically the TS is choosing beween a sedan and an AUV/MPV.

Gasoline only, sedan typically have better handling, ride comfort and better FC. AUV/MPV provides flexibility of usage and higher ride height (para sa baha). FF or FR, di ramdam ng typical driver kung ano ang difference. Maintainance cost is basically the same. Parts availabiliy, I think is the same. problem sa casa, hehehehe, the same. LOL

for me, kung ano ang purpose ng TS for the vehicle and dapat nyan i-consider ng maigi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
avanza 7 seater 1.3 J M or vios 1.3 J M