• Pick-up

15 55.56%
  • Either/No difference

2 7.41%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pakupakupaku View Post
    I dont like 7+ seaters simply because people will just ride with me instead of bringing their own cars.
    Pssst, ever heard of carpooling as an environment-friendly mode of transportation? :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Pickup for me.

Assuming same body size, mas mabigat mga silya ng AUV. Lalo pa kung van. Translates to FC yan.

Mas hirap AC ng AUV kasi malaki volume na palalamigin nya. FC rin apektado nyan.

Not really related to city driving, pero wag mong sabihing limited ang ppl carrying capability ng pickup. Isang barangay ang pede sa likod nyan. Tau nga lang, lol.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Pick-up din ako. mas tatagal to sa klase ng kalsada natin.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Indigo - I think one of the best ways to decide is for you to determine what do you haul most of during the week, passengers or cargo?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    In my kind of business, I'll choose the pickup. Very rarely do I need to haul more than 5 persons at a time but I do cargos about 40% of the time. In short, depende sa gamit mo.
    Besides, with the new pickups, the FC factor is more or less the same compared to the AUVs. Mas OK pa nga ang pickups most of the time sa experience ko.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The New L200 is not only a work ute but also a lifestyle pick-up.
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I think the durability of the crosswind would be comparable to pickup trucks (leaf springs, ladder-type chassis, solid axle, etc. etc.). The main problem is the power. Wala pang CRDi equipped na AUV. Pag marami na nakasakay, hirap na hirap na nga yung makina, mahina pa brakes dahil sa sobrang bigat.

closest thing would be the d4d innova, which is a minivan/mpv.

answer really depends on your usage.

If you would usually drive around with 3 to 4 other people as passengers, pickup na. more would entail an AUV. if caught in an unavoidable desperate situation where you have to haul more than a dozen people... pickup truck ulit. haha

If you haul cargo that needs to be out of the sun or rain, AUV. kung marami talagang cargo, pickup truck.

personally, pickup. hehe.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    The New L200 is not only a work ute but also a lifestyle pick-up.
    i agree, kaya i want one to complement my rides.

pick-up din ako... mas rugged tignan & mas versatile.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    if its more of a people-hauler, then go AUV.
    if its to haul stuff, go pick-up.

my votes: Strada (pickup) / Innova (auv)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
AUV vs. Pick-up for city driving