New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    400hp from its 5.6L V8 for the Patrol/Armada is good enough. Cruising at 75mph along freeways and interstates within the San Francisco area was not a problem. The engine has ample torque at low rpm giving you decent acceleration. The massive Armada could do much faster but I never dared going past 80mph as CA traffic tickets are expensive.
    Wouldn't be surprised if it would be able to hit 160mph. European cars with less power are limited at 155mph. Though being an American car, it probably has a speed limiter somewhere around 120mph, which is when it gets overtaken by a Corolla. From AUV, PPV-SUV, sub-compact sedan, Jumping to Full Size SUV

The LC200 has a paltry 232hp in comparison. I still cannot understand why some sources claim 232hp, others 272hp, and yet others 282hp. From AUV, PPV-SUV, sub-compact sedan, Jumping to Full Size SUV But dynos seem to agree that it does around 180-200whp. A reflash and some minor mods will easily net an increase of well over 100whp. My father has a garage queen LC200 which he wants to have reflashed. I convinced him to reach 1000kms on the odo first. He has 600+kms/an eternity to go. From AUV, PPV-SUV, sub-compact sedan, Jumping to Full Size SUV

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if it would be able to hit 160mph. European cars with less power are limited at 155mph. Though being an American car, it probably has a speed limiter somewhere around 120mph, which is when it gets overtaken by a Corolla. From AUV, PPV-SUV, sub-compact sedan, Jumping to Full Size SUV

The LC200 has a paltry 232hp in comparison. I still cannot understand why some sources claim 232hp, others 272hp, and yet others 282hp. From AUV, PPV-SUV, sub-compact sedan, Jumping to Full Size SUV But dynos seem to agree that it does around 180-200whp. A reflash and some minor mods will easily net an increase of well over 100whp. My father has a garage queen LC200 which he wants to have reflashed. I convinced him to reach 1000kms on the odo first. He has 600+kms/an eternity to go. From AUV, PPV-SUV, sub-compact sedan, Jumping to Full Size SUV

I think the Armada would be hard pressed to reach 155mph (250kph) because of aerodynamic drag.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    I think the Armada would be hard pressed to reach 155mph (250kph) because of aerodynamic drag.
    Nissan Patrol 2010 Top speed 400hp - YouTube

Well it appears to be limited to 220km/h, which is much higher than I expected. 220km/h at just a mere 4800rpm!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    One time I got curious and checked the local LC200's specs catalog, is it true na wala talagang VSC, Traction control, etc yung standard LC? For a full-size upmarket SUV I think dapat covered na yung basic safety feats..

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by playplugg View Post
    Maraming Salamat po Dito sa Forum website na ito.. Marami po akong natutunan dito..

Eto po ang tanong ko, (ayoko mag-english dahil pag sa writing lalo sa http/www.. nakaka retarded pag actual ang english speaking )

Paunti unti na cleared na sa mga loan (encumbered[vehicle], real estate, [condo + parking slot])

Hindi naman nagmamadali bumili, willing to wait until 2020 to 2021..

If ever lang po??, LC 150(MT)?, LC200 Full option? or Y62?
    hello how are you.

6. Join Date
    May 2019
    Kasi sa CRV 2007 eh pag 26thou hindi kasama acts of God

7. Join Date
    May 2019
    LC 200 aka the King SUV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12