New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sabagay ok naman ang vitara kulang lang sa marketing.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wish suzuki would not get into that "Big budget marketing all the crap on it" marketing style of the giant brands. Like their cars they should remain simple and direct to the point. No cheesy stuff. Just pure Raw vehicle.

I like the last part of the Article

"All the companies represented here sell the dream of the great escape but the Suzuki can actually deliver you there, with ability in reserve. Welcome back from the wilderness, Suzuki Grand Vitara."

This is what happened to my CRV. When i needed grip at the time of the great flood, The Crv Failed to deliver one. It sunk. hehehehehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    glad to see the GV win this. it has what it takes eh, undermarketed lang siya. :D

hahahaha midfield yung outlander?

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    When purchasing new cars kasi most pinoys think din of resale value, so tendency they lean more on popular brands. Usually capability takes the backseat.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    It's an old comparo. The RAV4 and Outlander used in that comparo are previous generation models, not the current 06 models. The lastest 2006 comparo of Australia's Best Cars gave the Best Recreational 4WD title to the Subaru Forester X. The current gen Suzuki Grand Vitara didn't make it to the top 5. However, the previous gen Outlander was used as the current gen was not yet released at the time of testing.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The GV is really an unsung hero. The previous generation, is a really capable vehicle. It's a real SUV unlike the car-based RAV and CR-V. The current model may be a unibody, but it didn't lose its off-road ability. Methinks these are what keep this vehicle down:

1. Poor marketing and advertising, yet boldly priced
    2. Pirated design

Aussie Cute-ute Comparo