The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Audi A4

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Luma na yung 1.8T ah. 2.0T na ngayon.

I wouldn't mind the 1.8T though, daming after-market parts, but I'm sure they're scrambling to make the same parts for 2.0T.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    B-Class parang overpriced. But hey, its a Mercedes. Will probably hold its value long and pwede mo na ipamana sa anak mo.

Audi and Volvo medyo mahina ang after sales at third party support, a good used-car buy but not as brand new units.

X3 looks like a cute ute with an un-cute price. I'd rather have a real BMW station wagon than the X3.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing

I wouldn't mind the 1.8T though, daming after-market parts, but I'm sure they're scrambling to make the same parts for 2.0T.
    Yup, kaso nasa lineup pa ren sha ng Audi. I wonder why they are still keeping the 1.8T though

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Is that 1.8T with the new grille already? If not, it's a run-out model.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Yup, it has the new grille. Local 1.8T A4 even has colored LCD screen (the one w/ car diagram) instead of the usual all red interior lighting.

I'm not so familiar with Audi but I wonder why they are still selling the 1.8T engine when the 2.0T version is out already. Like I was in Taiwan a few days ago and noticed that the A4 is sold there in 2.0L, 1.8T, and 2.0T variants.

A local Audi salesrep told me that theyre not importing the 2.0T version yet cuz of issues with fuel quality here but I kinda doubt that story. I mean if super high end cars like Porsche is sold here, why not 2.0T Audis right?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Meron na bang T5 model ang local V50? I love the looks of the facelifted V50 they have here. Para sa akin lang, medyo mas bang-for-your-buck dito ang Volvo, especially considering the price premium you have to pay here for these cars.

These new Volvos are pretty good, little body roll, good ride, and nice turbo engines (oh, okay, the non-turbos are good, too). Medyo mas may prestige, though ang Audi.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you can afford it, I'll go with the BMW X3.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict
    i meant Kia Sorento.... sorry
    Hi EQ, never got the chance to drive an X3 yet although yun madalas ko naririnig. Gaano ka stiff yung ride? Tipong hmm..parang CRV 10-seater ? Ramdam sha sa front seats or sa rear madalas makakapansin?

I know what you mean. Since nandun ka na ren, why not get the model you really like. Aside from engine, meron difference sa options yung 2.5 vs 3.0L ? Meron sunroof yung X3 mo? A friend told me na meron na daw X3 with a big panoramic roof but don't know if thats included for the entire range.

niki, yung 2.4L engine lang ni o-offer ng V50 dito.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing

RP and most ASEAN countries use non-FSI engines or carry-over Audi enngines... something to do with the fuel requirement etc.
    For example instead of getting the 255hp 3.2 FSI V6 in the A6, we get the old 220hp 3.0 V6.
    The 2006 Audi A4 2.0 here has a non-FSI 2.0 engine producing 136hp, elsewhere there is a new 2.0 FSI which makes 150hp.
    The optional 1.8T is still alive here, while others get the new 197hp 2.0T FSI engine.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Audi A4 Avant vs Merc B-class vs Volvo V50 vs BMW X3