New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Bala ko Po kasi bumili ng SUV dito sa pinas
    Paki Mention Po ng pros and cons thank you.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Lahat ng post mo binasa ko. You have 19post. Lahat may "po"

Napakagalang mo naman.

Bumili ka ng FJ Cruiser.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

Napakagalang mo naman.

Bumili ka ng FJ Cruiser.
    Baka gusto niyo mag mano papo ako hehe...

Ano po yung meron sya na wala sa iba at yung pros and cons Po nya ty

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    LC200

Pros: all you want in an SUV
    Cons: ask bro EQAddict if he has anything Anong magandang Bilhin na 2018 SUV

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    LC200

Pros: all you want in an SUV
    Cons: ask bro EQAddict if he has anything Anong magandang Bilhin na 2018 SUV

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Dream car ko Po yan

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I agree. The LC200 is probably the current Alpha and Omega of SUVs. While there are certainly fancier, larger and faster SUVs out there.... the LC200 has the best balance of power, performance, capability, luxury, presence, ruggedness, size and capacity and star power to fulfill all your needs.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ano po budget nyo?

FOCUS

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

Napakagalang mo naman.

Bumili ka ng FJ Cruiser.
    This is commendable, as some people are becoming less and less polite. Following your recommendation, I saw this in Quora:

There is so much to write down that most people will get bored if I drag on so I’ll keep it short.

1: the resale value on some is more than they cost brand new… because…

1:b they have been discontinued, not because they were a bad vehicle or they were not selling by any means, they were still selling pretty well.

2: they were the most capable off the lot stock OEM 4x4 off-road machine during their production run. Bar non…. That’s bar none, not Jeep, not hummer, not Land Rover… bar none.

3: they are the only vehicle to be rated by their owners as more dependable, reliable, fun, capable, bullet proof than the Toyota Tacoma. (I own a Tacoma and Tacoma was/is the #1 before.) this is by OWNERS, not biased or paid articles or studies indirectly sponsored by any auto industry manufacturer. From the Horse’s mouth, not the horses’ asses.

4: it’s a throwback homage to the FJ40 landcrusier of the sixties and seventies, which were the legendary most capable off road vehicles (for consumers) ever built…ever. The legendary 70 degree (with modification) incline conqueror of off-road, which many humans can’t even conquer walking. =45 degrees the angle of this “7” is about 60 degrees, and the angle of either half of this “V” is about 70 degrees.

5: those that have them, you have to pry it away from them, they will not give them up.

6: they’re ugly! But it grows on you until you think it’s a bad ass monster you have a saddle on. Even without any mods.

7: there’s an FJ that has a propane tank explode inside of the cabin and caught fire but was still drivable, and unbelievable, repaired to near perfection.

8: watch some YouTube videos about them. You’ll say jeeps and Hummers can suck your … well let’s not get that cocky.

9: it has no carpeted upholstery, I mean the damn thing has rubber floors and dash so you can hose the mud off the inside, the inside is waterproof! What other vehicle boasts, let alone be able to do, that!

by Sean Dias
    I have the impression that you can't buy brand new anymore.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I guess you need to state what you require in a vehicle.

Budget?
    Comfort?
    Fuel efficiency?
    Performance?
    5-seater or 7-seater?
    Ease of maintenance?

Well if you have 5M now, go ahead and buy an LC200.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Toyota Land Cruiser LC200 is not a driver's car ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast