New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i'll just get the Getz 1.1l. i feel that the alto is too damn small and the picanto too darn cute.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmm.. 500+ yung entry level getz right? that's quite a distance from the Alto.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico View Post
    hmm.. 500+ yung entry level getz right? that's quite a distance from the Alto.
    sir 488k po ung getz 1.1 with a standard discount of 20k

mas maganda talaga getz sa alto. presyo lang talaga nagkatalo. kung ipapagamit lang sa ibang tao alto na nga lang. hehe kahit ako d naman ako magrereklamo kasi bnew car na libre yun! pero kung ako na mismo gagamit at may pambili nako ng alto mag titiis pako ng konti para makabili ng getz

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    alto puwede pang-deliver ng pizza

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    alto is a good buy for the price of 359k.. suzuki japan is the number 1 maker of kei cars in japan, while maruti india is the number 1 car seller in india (beating tata motors), you can compare maruti to toyota philippines.. so the alto is like india's equivalent of a toyota corolla in the philippines..

359k bestseller car from two top companies in their field, suzuki and maruti, with 3 year warranty.. not bad..

i'm just waiting for more alto's to appear on our street and i will jump in the bandwagon too..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    http://www.marutialto.com/

i bet my money, this will be a topseller here.. yung mga bumbay dito sa atin imbes na motorsiklo ang ida drive eto na bibilhin nila..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I visited 2 dealers today. Wala silang stock noong standard model. Pero marami silang stock noong deluxe. They have been trying to upsell me into getting the deluxe model pero ayaw ko. Sayang pa kasi iyong 40k. Bibilhin ko nalang ng mags iyon. I also compared it side by side with a Getz and my impression is the build quality of the Getz is better. Mapapansin mo talaga sa transmission. Parang short throw at saka swabe ang getz. Aside from the fact that it is bigger. But I resisted the temptation. Wala pang discount ang alto and aside from the matting, there are no freebies. but it is still 100K cheaper than the Getz. It seems that most people who buy the Alto are really very price sensitive. Ayaw magbigay ng 40K more for the deluxe. Initially mas marami daw silang stock nang standard model. pero mas nauna naubos kesa sa deluxe.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ayaw patubuin ang suzuki hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I prefer the look of picanto over alto and getz.But still i'm not planning to own one

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    I visited 2 dealers today. Wala silang stock noong standard model. Pero marami silang stock noong deluxe. They have been trying to upsell me into getting the deluxe model pero ayaw ko. Sayang pa kasi iyong 40k. Bibilhin ko nalang ng mags iyon. I also compared it side by side with a Getz and my impression is the build quality of the Getz is better. Mapapansin mo talaga sa transmission. Parang short throw at saka swabe ang getz. Aside from the fact that it is bigger. But I resisted the temptation. Wala pang discount ang alto and aside from the matting, there are no freebies. but it is still 100K cheaper than the Getz. It seems that most people who buy the Alto are really very price sensitive. Ayaw magbigay ng 40K more for the deluxe. Initially mas marami daw silang stock nang standard model. pero mas nauna naubos kesa sa deluxe.
    If you can't find the standard, no biggie. Kung girl ang gagamit, the non-power-steering rack of the standard will be a pain in her butt during parking maneuvers (I know I've said it was okay once the car was moving a bit, but it's tiring to park if you don't have manly arms... ).

I think the addition of power steering and windows is worth the extra 40k... but if you can get that discounted...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Alto vs. Picanto vs. Getz