New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i can't decide which to get...
    fuel efficiency..
    ease of driving.. in which car will i arrive at the office, still feeling fresh?
    lightness of driving, e.g. steering wheel. which has a lighter touch? my shoulders are getting old kasi..
    the other variables are addressed adequately by either model.
    any little help, helps. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Id pick the altis for ease of driving and if you will be using the car driving alone.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    definitely altis is lighter to drive

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Driving? Driven both, sa Innova ako kasi mas mataas. Kita pati ang nguso nya.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Altis. Very light to drive. No diesel clatter. More features (assuming you're getting the V). Looks classier too.

Innova only if you need to seat 7, or want something more durable.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Sir i just got my altis this week, awesome drive. steering wheel is sooooo light. medyo bias pero altis pa rin, pogi!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Depends on your purpose.I drive an innova a/t diesel,it's fuel efficient,8 seater (G variant),all power features,cool a/c,and many more.Don't worry about the engine humming sound,you'll get used to it.Hope this helps.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Fuel efficiency - Innova, given that diesel engines are usually more efficient, and lower cost per liter (P42 lang dito sa amin). However, given that diesel maintenance is twice as often vs petrol, baka bawi rin (every 5k pag diesel, 10k pag gasoline).

Driving comfort - altis

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Innova is bouncy compared to the altis. Softer ride = feeling fresh arriving at the office...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    altis - looks , ease of driving , comfort , performance , exciting

innova - purpose , FC , sa comfort at performance ok din naman ang innova :thumbup:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast