New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi, we're planning to buy the all-new 1.5 Honda Jazz soon. Had a discussion with a relative awhile ago and she was convincing us to get a different car. Didn't have second thoughts naman kasi decided na kami ng wife ko. Hehe.

I know wala pa malamang makakapag-bigay ng first-hand experience on the new Honda Jazz, pero based on the reviews in the net, how does the new Jazz compare with the current model Vios and Yaris?

Engine, Fuel-Consumption?
    Interior?
    Exterior?
    Safety?
    Spaciousness?
    Features?
    Maintenance? (around how much ba yung regular maintenance costs for the 3 cars?)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I just found out that the 2nd Gen Toyota Vios is very ideal for LPG conversion according to my taxi owner friend (unlike the first gen, parang mahina daw kaha). so expect, na this will be the apple of the eye of taxi operators in the future.

the yaris has some problems daw in airconditioning accdg. sa yaris thread. mahirap daw palamigin ang car.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    i'm planning on getting the new honda jazz, too.. i'd appreciate any feedbacks here as well if you got any comparisons to offer. thanks!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    get the new honda jazz... why? because for me, it's good looking, high resale value, fuel efficient and the feeling is different if you own a Honda in this country... not to mention how fast the car is in its class...

anyway, these are just my opinions...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Get the new Honda Jazz

Wala naman problema ang aircon ng Yaris.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kailangan pa ba itanong yan? Of course Honda Jazz. The Yaris was blown off the waters with this new Jazz. Forget the Vios. The only reason you would get a Yaris or a Vios is budget, besides that Jazz panalo in everything

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    tama po ba yan? panalo ang jazz sa vios or swift sa lahat? pati narin sa Fuel Consumption? at ano nga pala gaano kataas ang insurance na bingay sa inyo po? tama po ba more inputs please.. tnx

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    FC is relative. Driving habits play a major role in fuel consumption. Hell if I drive conservatively with a Civic with a 1.8L engine I could even beat a Vios or Jazz that always like to make jackrabbit starts and quick accelerations in terms of FC. Temperature, traffic also plays a lot. Weight also plays a lot. So if you have 5 people in the car it will consume more gas vs if you are alone.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ganun po ba? maraming load at excited sa acceleration magastos sa gasolina? at sa akyatan like baguio kayang kaya ba ng honda jazz? tnx

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^^ even an old well-maintained car can go up Baguio with ease!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
All-New Honda Jazz vs. Toyota Yaris vs. Toyota Vios