New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hi sir/madam good day to all experts or non experts,

I need your advice po for buying a 2nd hand car, which are more better the Honda lxi,vti or Lancer glxi with model 97 to 2000? Actually this is my 2nd car after I sold my kinda old lancer el 95 model. By the way my budget is 180k only marami npo rin akong nakita na pasok sa budget ko pero pinagpipilian ko po yun HOnda vti,lxi or Lancer glxi kasi po when it comes with the honda mas mababa po ang model nya na mabibili ko but when it comes with lancer fortunately mas mataas ang model maybe up to 2000 model...But i am really lock of experience between this two models especially with their specs...Thats why i really need your advice and opinion according to your experiences, and also add ko narin po I am wondering if I choose matic transmission would it be advisable even if it is already a 2nd hand automobile? Hoping your time to spare with me sir/madam! Thanks in advance...God bless us!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Boss jknights444,

Both cars has its cons, such as the rust issue of the Civic, while the kalampag issue of the lancer. Both cars do drive and performs well, though the civic might be a little thrifty on the gas, but not by much. Given the allotted budget, you will get a newer lancer versus the civic. Also, better stick with the manual as considering the age of the car of your budget.

Other option: Nissan Sentra

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    sentra b14 it very nice... try to look for an exalta 2000... i think the price is near your budget...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ditto on the sentra....

5. Join Date
    May 2010