New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Mataas ang price ng Carens compared to the biggest car in this comparo, and you will be sacrificing a lot of space. Although I do like the Carens, kasi mas advanced na yung engine nya.

Ok naman ang A/T although expect a penalty of around 1-2 Km/L on FC. But your left foot will thank you for it. Browse around the Innova forum so you could get an idea what the owners think. The D4D does have a turbo, although boost is somewhat low for me. If you plan to use it in the city most of the time the diesel A/T is the way to go.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    carens? hhmm not much of a kia brand po pero my dad do have a kia optima 2.0 in bahrain, like a camry of toyota or not. we'll see po bout sa carens

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    ok din ba kung mag AT? since it will be for city driving most of the time. ano po ba problem sa D4D engine ng innova? nag break down kame ng choices kanina ng family, ang top scorer ay yung innova V or G kung alin kaya ng mortgage this coming end of the year, matatapos na kase sa vios eh.la bang turbo charger ang innova diesel variant? does it come with it? second placer lang yung XUVi kase medyo napag-iiwanan na nga siya ng panahon. la pa masyado bagong features.but also tried and tested na yung engine niya kase yun yung makina ng jeepney ng tiyuhin ko eh, got it from blumentrit ata , or is it the past xwind engine, limot ko yung engine code hehehe the advie naman medyo malabo na kase have heard problems sa engine nito particularly the timing belt/chain, yung sa tito ko kase twice na nagkaproblem dun but that advie was for public transport purpose so maybe laspag na kase.
    thanks sa quick replys, sana madame pa magpost para lalo pa lumawak ang aking pag-iisip.
    All D-4D engines of Toyota installed in the Innova and its IMV brothers are equipped with turbo chargers already. Regarding the A/T, ok rin yung fuel consumption niya. It averages around 8-9 km/l city driving and 11-12 highway. D-4D hard starting and choking problems as far as I know have already been solved. Just take precautionary measures, fill up with diesel from the newer gas stations in the city. I know this since I also drive my dad's Innova G D-4D A/T 2008 sometimes. The engine is quite responsive as well, and power isn't lacking with peak torque coming in at 2k rpm so overtaking won't be much of a problem unlike the reaaaaaaally slow crosswind.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    ok din ba kung mag AT? since it will be for city driving most of the time. ano po ba problem sa D4D engine ng innova? nag break down kame ng choices kanina ng family, ang top scorer ay yung innova V or G kung alin kaya ng mortgage this coming end of the year, matatapos na kase sa vios eh.la bang turbo charger ang innova diesel variant? does it come with it? second placer lang yung XUVi kase medyo napag-iiwanan na nga siya ng panahon. la pa masyado bagong features.but also tried and tested na yung engine niya kase yun yung makina ng jeepney ng tiyuhin ko eh, got it from blumentrit ata , or is it the past xwind engine, limot ko yung engine code hehehe the advie naman medyo malabo na kase have heard problems sa engine nito particularly the timing belt/chain, yung sa tito ko kase twice na nagkaproblem dun but that advie was for public transport purpose so maybe laspag na kase.
    thanks sa quick replys, sana madame pa magpost para lalo pa lumawak ang aking pag-iisip.
    The Innova G seats more since it's 2nd row are bench-type. The Innova V seats less but the people who would be seating at the captain seats would be much more comfortable.

Well between the 2, if you would ask me yes I pick the Innova V. The right color would be the gray metallic (?) ( not sure of the term but the shade is albeit grayish silver metallic ) okay whatever, the perfect accessories would be the roof rack and the spoiler. :2thumbsup:

On the crosswinds side. You cant go wrong with its reliability and it's ultra nice fuel consumption. But well, you'll be somewhat be disappointed with its speed ( so what, atleast your car could be harassed ) Yeah, the style is somewhat old even with it's new features such as amber turn lamps and new front grille.

My verdict would be the innova, well since youll just be more of a city girl. It's simply just perfect for you and your family.

HTH

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Just to add to renzo's post, what he meant was the medium silver metallic color. It's pretty classy looking, quite uncommon on the streets since it's exclusive on the G and V variants. The G D-4D A/T would be perfect for you actually. Seats 8, fuel efficient, quite powerful and responsive, comfortable, and has safety features none of its two competitors have.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

My verdict would be the innova, well since youll just be more of a city girl. It's simply just perfect for you and your family.

HTH
    di po ako girl sir hehehe asawa ko po yang asa picture
    may smoking issues po ba ang D4D mga sir? or di naman po kung well maintained, kanina po kase may nakita akong fortuner na D4D, white smoke ang lumalabas sa tambutso niya po eh, panu pa kaya sa innova?

thanks for the info.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I don't agree na napag-iwanan na ng Innova ang Adventure at Crosswind he3. Compare the Adventure Grand Sport and Xwind Sportivo variants din kasi. Proud Adventure owner here hehe.

practicality - Adventure (tingin ka bro sa kalye, headcount ka ng Advie, Xwind and Innova, wag mo pang isama ang ginawang FX ha he3)

resale value - Lahat

capacity - Crosswind - Innova - Adventure (yup adventure nga pinakamasikip)

reliability - Lahat

fuel consumption (Diesel or Gas variants) - Xwind he3 sa Diesel. Sa gasoline Innova.

maintenance - Lahat

engine reclaim(reklamo) - Wala naman sa tatlo. When it comes to engine, sa Adventure ako, all kinds of abuse na makikita mo, matindi talaga ang engine nito. Kahit mga FX Advies eh humahataw pa makikita niyo naman.

air con - Lahat

Dagdagan ko pa..

Acceleration - Innova, Adventure, Xwind (yup iba talaga ang acceleration ng Innova). Yung Xwind, sa 5th gear with floor pedal sa gas, 80km/h mejo maingay na hehehe. Yung adventure at innova madaling maabot ang 120km/h.

diesel engine - Xwind, Advie, Innova (I can't seem to compare diesel engines of Toyota to Isuzu and Mitsubishi.)

aftermarket parts - adventure he3.

Conclusion: Kahit ano naman sa tatlo eh pwede mong bilhin since lahat sila eh matagal na sa market and wala ka namang pagsisisihan jan sa tatlo na iyan hehehe. Nasa sau naman yan bro kung ano naman talaga ang gusto mo diba..

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    The thing is walang safety features sa crosswind and adventure kahit sa high end models nila. Of course if you're spending around 1M, you could at least add a driver's side airbag. At this time and age, airbags and ABS should already be mandatory and I would rather have it and not use rather than not have it at all.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Kung Toyota Innova diesel na ang gusto mo, try reading this 1st. I assume you'll prefer 4d56 ng adventure at 4ja1 ng xwind since matagal na nga ito sa auto industry hehehe..

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32584

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    IMO depende na kasi yan sa priority ng buyer..some put premium on safety and comfort and technological advances in vehicle overall package..Some prioritize and will pay premium on vehicles that have more durable engines or vehicles that altho not so durable but has plenty of cheap spare parts just in case it breaks down even though its considered stone age...

At masakit man aminin, Pilipinas to, na altho there are some buyers who will opt for branded, comfortable, safe, fast and pretty cars..Madami parin sating mga pinoy na mas gusto yung maasahan for hundreds of thousands of km of mileage with minimal checkups with cheap costs..

kumbaga meron satin sa halagang nasa 1M mas type ang matulin, smooth, poging kotse at sandamakmak na airbag, dito sulit ang isang milyon nya, yung iba naman para sakin sulit sakin ang 1M nya kahit medyo barbaric pero gagamitin ko naman ng daang daang libong kilometro bago palitan, kumbaga yung smooth at safe na kotse mo matagl mo ng binenta yung sakin ginagamit ko parin so mas sulit yung 1M ko kesa sayo in the long run..

so depende yan sa buyer kung ano ang kanyang priority

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
advie GLS vs innova G vs crosswind XUVi vs mga kalevel