New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    And in terms of looks, I am sure the Fiesta will also appeal to a woman's tatse...
    I don't know. But from my point of view, the styling is more on the "aggressive side which appeals more to the men's sense of taste.

Poll sana if we have enough women to get a trend...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I think you just mentioned why the Toyota Yaris is a better buy.

Women don't really see cars the same way men do. They are more on the practical side of the car. Enough room inside, easy on the gas, looks cute, etc.
    Actually, the first question would be, does it come in red? or white? or whatever color matches their bags and shoes.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Actually, the first question would be, does it come in red? or white? or whatever color matches their bags and shoes.
    Yaris colors:

Cosmo Red
    Medium Silver
    Freedom White
    Xtreme Black
    Silver
    Light Blue

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yung sa space naman hindi naman malaki difference ng dalawa. I am 5'8" and 180lbs so you get an idea how big I am pero kasya naman ako sa 2nd row even if the drivers seat is adjusted for my position... I would just have wanted more but we always want more right?

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    yaris and jazz.. maganda quality and mataas resale value. sympre kelangan lagi isipin din resale value.,
    bro naka jazz ok naman sya. pang babae talga. nde bagay sa lalake IMO

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Yes. I agree that a hatch is hot for a lady driver.

Based on what it can offer, the Jazz tops the list for now. It main issue is its affordability.

So those that have these issue would gravitate towards the Yaris. And it has it has a lower maintenance cost compared to the Honda.

I will reserve judgement on the Fiesta until fuel consumption can be determined. But I'm not holding my breath because Ford is notorious for being gas guzzlers. You know, power comes with a price and for cars its usually what you fill in the gas tank.

By the way, you mentioned that the car will double as a family car. Hatches are no good in this aspect.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Kung bago lang ang hilig sa Fiesta na. Bago. Porma.

Pero kung medyo conservative, e di Yaris or Jazz. Sigurado ka sa dalawa.

Pero kung mahal mo si misis at pamilya mo, buy a bigger (but more expensive!) car. Tucson. CRV. CX7 or CX9. Grand Livina. Even an Innova or Avanza.

Good luck.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Sorry for the OT

Pero meron na ba bro loco ?

I mean ... parang may " planned launching date " na ba ?

And, eto ba iyon ... ?

sabi ni SG malapit na daw eh...hehehe....so considering sa feb pa balik nung TS...malamang na launch na dito yun hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    No its not that renz, that's a facelifted version of the current model.

Its this...

Pero para sakin I still prefer the Fiesta over the Verna in both interior and exterior looks. Kaya di ko na hinintay yang Verna na yan...
    but given the opportunity to buy,
    I would also prefer the fiesta over the accent that is if they launch the diesel variant here....

pero sa ngayun, again if given a chance to buy....I'm willing to sacrifice the great toys on the fiesta for that 1.5D VGT that I hope will be installed sa new verna...

sorry slight OT..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    go for the fiesta.. pero kung dumating yung bagong verna dito sa pinas before feb 2011, i'd go for the new verna.. lalo na kung CRDi ang engine.. greater torque and good FC..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post

pero sa ngayun, again if given a chance to buy....I'm willing to sacrifice the great toys on the fiesta for that 1.5D VGT that I hope will be installed sa new verna...

sorry slight OT..
    Initial reports say that walang diesel ang Verna... All gas engine lineup sya... The Fiesta also has a diesel pero sa Europe lang... If they sent the ECOnetic model of the Fiesta here, it will be the best kind of thrift daily and environmentally friendly motoring... Pero wag na tayong umasa...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Advice pls! which car to give for my wife as aniv. gift