New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    I need your advice guys. Planning to sell my crossover. Ano yung car na nag range ng 800-900k na mataas ground clearance. For everyday use sa work, mall and church. Im an engineer. Yung pwede magamit sa pag inspect sa site. Im looking for a car na madali i drive. Yung kita sa harap. Walang blind spots. Im a lady driver and petite. Yung madali lang sana i drive since im not a good driver. Hindi po ako mahilig mag drive. Yung isa sa pinapagpilian ko is Jimny or avanza. Baka may maisuggest pa po kayo ibang car. Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by f1y24 View Post
    I need your advice guys. Planning to sell my crossover. Ano yung car na nag range ng 800-900k na mataas ground clearance. For everyday use sa work, mall and church. Im an engineer. Yung pwede magamit sa pag inspect sa site. Im looking for a car na madali i drive. Yung kita sa harap. Walang blind spots. Im a lady driver and petite. Yung madali lang sana i drive since im not a good driver. Hindi po ako mahilig mag drive. Yung isa sa pinapagpilian ko is Jimny or avanza. Baka may maisuggest pa po kayo ibang car. Thank you.
    If you drive mostly alone, try the jimny. My wife loves it - 4x4, high ground clearance, almost no blind spot with huge glass windows, and you can see the entire hood. It is very easy to maneuver in tight parking spots. The downside, it is a 2 door suv and the rear seats are for kids.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    How about the Ecosport or for a little bit more Juke?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    the "sites" that you visit need a 4x4?

avanza is RWD. i'm not sure how it behaves in gravelly or muddy conditions. an unweighted rear might lose traction in these conditions

the current ecosport is viable only in M/T flavor. the "A/T" (dct) is known to be problematic

you really need to check out the new Suzuki Vitara

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Have you looked at the new Suzuki Vitara? The GL+ trim is slightly over 900k, but it seems to tick most of your boxes. Not 4x4 though.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Why not just keep the existing crossover?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Why not just keep the existing crossover?
    an excellent suggestion!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    The All-New Vitara seems to be a bang for the buck

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Check the new Suzuki Vitara ...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    If you drive mostly alone, try the jimny. My wife loves it - 4x4, high ground clearance, almost no blind spot with huge glass windows, and you can see the entire hood. It is very easy to maneuver in tight parking spots.

Plus 1 ..................

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast