New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    i'm planning to buy new auv. i really need an expert advice on what to choose?which is better? adventure super sport or a sportivo in terms of durability, riding comfort, fuel efficiency and resale value? please help

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Fuel efficiency = Sportivo :thumbup:

Everything else = Adventure :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Fuel efficiency = Sportivo :thumbup:

Everything else = Adventure :bwahaha:
    agree with this

previous owner of an adventure sport 2000 model, no bad experiences, kahit na puno for cargo ok pa rin. 14" mags, running my max limit of 130-135kph nlex. ride comfort is ok, ok din interiors as compared to sportivo. FC +- 10km/L

Sportivo 2007, FC 12-13km/L, more torque as compared to adventure with full cargo. interior is ok but quite inferior to adventure, ride height is good. being used as a workhorse, have been using it for over a year now, no problem whatsoever, hopefully nothing arises. sctex tried max speed around 120-125kph/hr. More masculine looking than adventure, adventure is more of a refined nature.

It's more of a choice, for city driving i'll go for adventure, for city driving with water sportivo

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sportivo for me.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Kahit ngayon crosswind pa rin pipiliin ko for less than a million AUV and that’s XTi variant to be exact. Even when full maganda pa rin tindig – may laro pa rin nag leaf spring. Very efficient at 12-14 kms/li on city.

No way for the XUV/Sportivo – too heavy for the same engine and much more budget for the tires in the future.

But between the super sport (with spare tire at the back) against sportivo?

Sportivo manual for me.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    they say that a sportivo is matagtag...how true? what's the big difference between a sportivo and a crosswind xuv/i? for me, almost look the same

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    can you put a spare tire mounting at the back of an isuzu xti to make it look a little sportier ? as per feed back from other tsikot members it is much better than a crosswind or sportivo. now i am leaning a little more to the xti

ung older croswind xuv/xuvi/xuvi-limited.. somewhat nag-improve na ang ride ng sportivo kasi sa # of leaf springs. 5 na malalapad sa sportivo, 7 sa older..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sportivo!

IMO, the leaf springs of adventure is not designed for a full auv payload, madaling magdeflect upwards, kaya bagsak ang rear pagpuno.

noygelo - abt the rear mounted spare-tire door: if you can buy the whole buy otherwise, wag na..

3 ways lang yan:

1.ask a sportivo owner to make a swap with your door and under-floor tire mount. and while you're at it include mo na yung side flarings,front bumper.

2. buy from the casa and sell your original door

3. get from a wrecked sportivo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
adventure super sport or sportivo