New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    can someone help me choose which 2nd hand vehicle to buy. my budget is 450k

1. 2005 mitsubishi adventure super sport (diesel)
    2. 2006 toyota innova G (gasoline)
    3. 1998 nissan safari executive series (diesel)

pls. can help me out by posting the advantages/disadvantages of the 3 vehicles that i listed.

thank you.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    My office company car is an Innova 2.0J VVTi. I can vouch that the Innova Gas MT is fuel efficient for a gas fed, 2.0L MT that seats 7. I can get 8-9km/l easily in city driving. 10-11km/l on long drives. Note: that I rarely do eco driving.

Although, I must say you can already get an 05 Innova G D4d for your budget.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kekorangar View Post
    can someone help me choose which 2nd hand vehicle to buy. my budget is 450k

1. 2005 mitsubishi adventure super sport (diesel)
    2. 2006 toyota innova G (gasoline)
    3. 1998 nissan safari executive series (diesel)

pls. can help me out by posting the advantages/disadvantages of the 3 vehicles that i listed.

thank you.
    Among the three, most practical, I suppose, would be the Adventure nalang. Compared to the two, malaki ang maititipid mo sa krudo. You can properly seat ten people in there too, which is not the case with the other two.

Big turn off kasi para sa akin ang gasoline engine sa Innova. Lalo na kapag 2.0A/T ang kinuha mo, malakas uminom yan, at hindi rin naman mabilis. Although if its your type, matibay rin naman siya, and adequately civilized.

Nissan Safari... Unless you'd want to conquer Pinatubo often, I'd stay away. Ang laki eh! 4.2L n/a diesel is not fuel efficient given the big displacement, and its not fast either. And the interior is cramped, considering the huge exterior.

Another option for you would be the Revo diesel. The last 2005 batch would fit in your budget nicely. Its more spacious than the Adventure, and more well rounded in terms of engine performance.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    adventure dn for me. sayang yung innova, sana diesel sya. mas ok sna innova diesel. among these choices, ang layo na nung year ng safari. stick with the 2 nlng

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ^ isama narin ni TS sa option niya ang isuzu crosswind

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    yung 3 units lang kasi available currently na pasok sa budget. wala akong nakitang innova diesel at crosswind *450k sa ngayon. tsaka revo narin kasi sasakyan ng kapatid ko. tsaka diba may issue ang d4d diesel ng innova? salamat mga kapatid.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    OK yung Revo VX240D. Andun na lahat. Leather seats, premium entertainment system... Revo diesel is also the least prone to smoke belching among the Revo/Adventure/Crosswind trio, at least according to my observation.

Meron namang Crosswind na papasok sa budget mo. But Crosswinds have extremely high resale values. Which means medyo luma na ang makukuha mo, and most likely high mileage na. Pero in its defense, napakatibay at napakatipid nito. Mas matipid pa sa Revo and Adventure diesels. Just be wary about its smoke belching. Dapat alagang alaga talaga.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    medyu mabilis lang ng kaunti ang revo at Advie. peru hindi naman nag kakalayo. kaya rin naman tumakbo ng crosswind ng 140 . same sa Advie.
    dapat alaga lang sa 2t. hindi magiging mausok ang crosswind .. yun nga lang tiygaan sa pag hahanap ng mura pansin ko sa mga crosswind xtrm mas mura sila compare sa xuv.

peru tama si sir Gti panalo talaga vx240d Looks palang. :naughty2: wala ka ng babaguhin pa.. lalo na sa interior . kumpleto na siya
    sounds set up lang kulang :rofl:

- o kaya SR/revo. pogi rin naman to. mas mura , may pang set up ka pa

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    adventure nalang sir

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Patrol.

It can do everything the Innova and Adventure can do.

It can also do anything, the Innova and Adventure "cannot" do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast