New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    para sakin mas pipiliin ko ang teana kasi unique ka sa road at maganda naman ang features nito (i am refering to the new model - coming this june or july)

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Accord ako sa grupo na ito... Especially kung yung 3.5VCM!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    And that is where I differ from Niky... I prefer the Camry over the Accord. The Accord simply feels rather "flat" in the ride quality as compared to the Camry's ride quality of being more alive and in touch with the environment but not too much as to bother the people sitting at the back seat.
    And that's where I differ from GH... I like the Accord's waftiness... simply because in cars tuned like these two, dynamic driving simply isn't on the books.

But that probably makes me weird. I love the Mazda6, and it's definitely stiffer than either of the other cars.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by miaerr View Post
    para sakin mas pipiliin ko ang teana kasi unique ka sa road at maganda naman ang features nito (i am refering to the new model - coming this june or july)
    How about the Genesis? mas unique pa to!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Di nasila magka level. The Genesis is more like a Lexus than a Toyota. Siguro kalaban nun is the Lexus IS price wise pero its still bigger than the Lexus IS...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    People who's primary reason for choosing a particular car model is "unique" simply means they aren't the one spending the money.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kung hyundai, sonata ata ka level ng mga to o yung isa ano nga ba yun?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Elantra? Genesis Coupe? Hyundai i30?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sa Hyundai its the Sonata and the Azera. Yung Sonata mas low end yung Azera high end.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yung Sonata ata nasa 1.1 million, nakakita ako this week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast