New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Pajero is pretty much idiot proof and easy to work on if that's your kind of thing.

The Tucson is basically a ride-and-drive affair with a warranty.

I'm driving a used '02 vehicle now and it's holding up pretty well. My '97 Pajero survived 6 years of use and abuse with me (I'm the only one who drives it) without breaking anything major. The biggest thing I probably broke wouldv'e been the speedo sensor. The vehicle did undergo preventive maintenance and rehab when I got it back in '01.

I guess you just have to weigh what you're looking for in a vehicle in order to make the right choice.

Yup, the last 4x4 units were officially sold in '99, some made it to '00. Just check if there is a 4wd shifter beside the usual shifter.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I like the paj actually. iba parin dating ang paj para sa akin.. pero sadly i still get the new tucson kasi bago eh.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    You guys are right, 1999 nga yung model na nakita ko, I mistook the '02 LTO official receipt as the CR. I hope the mods can edit the thread title.

So that makes the Paj 8 yrs old already. Hay . . .

Quote Originally Posted by finchy18 View Post
    I like the paj actually. iba parin dating ang paj para sa akin.. pero sadly i still get the new tucson kasi bago eh.
    Ganito rin ang feeling ko. Emotion vs. logic. Old reliable vs. new kid on the block. Jordan vs. Lebron. hahaha! :confused:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    tama ka dyan bro

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chorizo View Post

Ganito rin ang feeling ko. Emotion vs. logic. Old reliable vs. new kid on the block. Jordan vs. Lebron. hahaha! :confused:

Tama nga naman...His airness vs the king

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    smells like a tucson party going on here! hehehe.

well, it seems to most that the obvious choice here is the brand new tucson. parang the inclusion of a 5-7yr old pajero as a choice is a 'duhh?' move. no-brainer kumbaga. but still, the fact that chorizo is down to these 2 choices means there's not just heart and mind going into this decision but also cojones (cojones refering to the pajero, of course).

i was also down to these very same choices not too long ago, brand new tuc and a 5yr old pajero. brains vs. balls, i got the pajero. price was the almost same. in the end, it was really all up to me. heck, i'm the one driving it.

while most of you guys voted against my buying the pajero in a separate thread, all posted to congratulate me on my purchase.ü gotta love the tsikot guys!!!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    btw, Mitsu's still selling the Field Master as a brand new unit until now. magkano nalang ba? alam ko price nya nung 2002 is 1.35M. ganun pa rin ba price nya?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    1.843 po...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    mahal noh? pero mabenta pa rin... di ko nga alam kung bakit eh... ano kaya ginagawa ng sales rep? hehehe...
    iam3739.com

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by promdiboy View Post
    chorizo, check mo maiigi year model. I think walang 4x4 sa 2002 model, a4x4 hanggang early 2000 lang yata.
    Good day po! just brought a 2002 4x4 MT local Pajero FM sa friend ko nung March. Binili ko dahil sa pagkakaalam ko hangang 2000 lng yung last production ng Paj FM 4x4 MT. Kaya binili ko dahil 2002. 2002 din nakalagay sa CR. Special order din daw to kaya masmahal daw sa original price nabinebenta noong year na yun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
99' Mitsubishi Pajero Gen. 2.5 FieldMaster vs. 07 Hyundai Tucson CRDi