New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Looking for a P800,000 car, AT, great fuel economy. I am leaning towards the Jazz (I'll just pay additional, but no more than 100k). Please let me know the other good options available out there.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Ano ba hanap mo na features?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Jazz is a good car or how about the City. There's also the Kia Rio and the Hyundai Accent. You can research to see which one's you'll like. But you'll need to have criteria i.e., engine power and/or torque, sitting capacity, luggage, hatch ba or sedan, etc?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    but don't you already have a jazz??..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by thebat View Post
    Looking for a P800,000 car, AT, great fuel economy. I am leaning towards the Jazz (I'll just pay additional, but no more than 100k). Please let me know the other good options available out there.
    Check out the Suzuki Swift, or the 1.3 A/T Jimny - all within your budget sir, where the Swift cost even less. All Suzies run in timing gears-and-chain.

One BMW guy whom i know of, who also owns a new Chevy Trailblazer, raves about his Swift and its usefulness in tight traffic. He drives it to get around Metro Manila, mainly for casual work.

Good luck and cheers!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The Yaris offers great fuel economy, comes in automatic, and undercuts your 800k budget. It's not all that exciting, but it's a cute car that has all the bases covered.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    this is weird... but i TOTALLY agree with dmac... the swift is a nice buy (performance and maintenance wise)... maliit lang ang space pero i will buy it in a heartbeat over jazz, rio, accent, yaris, etc... but that is just me... (i did not know that they run on timing chains like the bigger suzukis... that is nice to know)

but the jimny (though very impractical for families) is still my forever crush... i've already made an order of this car a few years back (because my wife and I love the car) but had to change it to a bigger one just because of practicality... i will be buying one someday (this time, i wont care about practicality haha).

Quote Originally Posted by d_mac View Post
    Check out the Suzuki Swift, or the 1.3 A/T Jimny - all within your budget sir, where the Swift cost even less. All Suzies run in timing gears-and-chain.

One BMW guy whom i know of, who also owns a new Chevy Trailblazer, raves about his Swift and its usefulness in tight traffic. He drives it to get around Metro Manila, mainly for casual work.

Good luck and cheers!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    elantra 1.6 AT sir maluwag loob lampas nga lang 800k

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    mitsu lancer ex 1.6 glx mt 800++k with 45k discount so mga less than 800k yun

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ford fiesta sports 1.6. 839K less discount of 70K. 769K na lang.

TOTL pa and daming toys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
800k budget car - help me shop please!