New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    to the tsikot gurus;

Im presently looking for a Honda Civic, upon reading some threads in this section, im now choosing between 99-2001 model. Aside from the physical look of 99-00 difference from the 7th gen (tama ba?) 01 Civic ES, ano2x pang difference nito with the older models? Please add pros and cons of the 01 model also. Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Obviously its newer, its not exciting compared to the EK but for me since its a newer car I think its a better buy... In fact for me among the 2nd hand cars this is the best buy since its price is low since it was not popular.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    it depends na lang sa taste mo yung difference ng ek vs es... the ek is more sporty and the es is going for elegance na ata.

one year difference lang naman pero personally, ill still go for the ek on this. theres not much value sa es, in terms of resale.

pero if your getting the es with the k20 engine, then yun na lang.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    was an ES with a selling price of P350k acceptable enough?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    vti-s or the lxi?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If its a VTI-s thats a good buy already subject to being in good condition without any major repairs pending, kung LXi so-so lang yung price maybe try to haggle it down kung kaya pa.

7th Gen Civic