New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    If you would have a budget of 750k, which of the following second hand cars would you get? Pros & cons?

1. Mitsubishi Xpander
    2. Toyota Rav 4
    3. Honda HR-V

The Rav 4 & the HR-V are older (2015-2016) thus units have bigger mileage as opposed to the Xpander which is newer (2019) & lesser mileage ofcourse.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    If you would have a budget of 750k, which of the following second hand cars would you get? Pros & cons?

1. Mitsubishi Xpander
    2. Toyota Rav 4
    3. Honda HR-V

The Rav 4 & the HR-V are older (2015-2016) thus units have bigger mileage as opposed to the Xpander which is newer (2019) & lesser mileage ofcourse.
    i'm a toyota fan. for all the real and imagined advantages.
    rav4.

that is,
    assuming the driving experience is agreeable with you.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Rav4 because it's a Toyota plus it's a higher segment than xpander and hrv ata? Kasi katapat ng rav4 crv, not sure with Mitsubishi

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Rav4 because it's a Toyota plus it's a higher segment than xpander and hrv ata? Kasi katapat ng rav4 crv, not sure with Mitsubishi

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    afaik asx katapat nya

Sent from my DN2103 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Depende siguro sa condition ng used unit. Kulay at ending plate.

Sa 3, 2016 Rav4 ang hindi maganda ang forward visibility.
    Kahit na Toyota iyan, may chance na mas mahal ang parts dahil 1 class higher at less commonality. Parehas siguro sa Camry parts.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Kahit na Toyota iyan, may chance na mas mahal ang parts dahil 1 class higher at less commonality. Parehas siguro sa Camry parts.
    makes me wonder how much parts the hrv share with the civic. seeing a bunch of the old hrv lately and they still look good

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I'll go for HRV just because it shares the good old civic engine.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Yeah Toyota has that reliability. Had a corolla big body & an altis before. Seeing the new look of the new Rav 4, parang natamplayan na ako sa previous gen hehe. I like how uncommon the it & the HR-V. Unlike it's cousins, the Vios, Altis, CIty, & Civic. But being uncommon might also bring with it parts that are harder to find. With the Xpander, I like how it looks, & for almost the same price, you get a newer , lesser mileage, & bigger vehicle. Although you use a lot of it in the road plus parang pang family man (although I am naman hehe). Forgot to mention that choice would replace my 2016 Mazda 3.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For 750k, I would look for a used but decent condition Subaru Forester XT (2018-2018 models). You get great visibility, very good driving performance, high ground clearance, big interior & cargo space, and decent off-road capability. Other good options are the Honda CRV and Mazda CX5.

HRV is small for a crossover. It is practically a Jazz on stilts. I would never consider the Xpander. The RAV4 I would choose among the choices presented but despite being a Toyota, it is not as common as the other CUVs (Forester, CRV, CX5) mainly for the reason that ToyotaPH priced it ridiculously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast