New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    After nearly a year of searching, I finally found my Yota pickup 3 weeks ago.....a well-preserved 1994 4x2 M/T 2.4D double cab!!!!!! After getting a two thumbs up from my trusted mechanic for 20 years (due diligence check/repair/replace of mechanical parts, lubrication (change motor oil, gear oil, power steering fluid, brake and clutch fluids, greasing, etc,), electrical and A/C systems check-up and fixing other sundry items I'm almost done except for minor body repairs and wash-over of the unit.....this can wait though.....drove the pickup to Sariaya, Quezon fully-laden......no hitches, smooth and comfortable ride all the way!!!!!!!

Now, I wish to link up with others driving Yotas of the same generation (1989-95) N50 series.....this way we can exchange experiences, tips and maybe have some fun together (I'm not yet into off-roading) in the highways and byways of our beautiful country!!!!!!!

Btw, I'm a retired ad/pr man who've led a stressful and moderately successful career. I just want to enjoy life's simple pleasures, nature and good, wholesome cooking!!!!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Care to share pics as well?

One tough ride. They said Top Gear UK, "you can't kill a Toyota truck".

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Pics? Congrats....

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Thanks, basti08 and E240.....will post pics of my 1994 Yota as soon as it becomes presentable.....still have to start body works and painting.