New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    197hp na ba talaga ang mga pinapasok dito na Dubai Pajeros? Yung mga nakikita kong ads ng mga Dubai Pajero 170hp parin ang nakasulat. Has anyone driven it? Any noticeable differences? Kapag yang local Pajero kasi... 165hp and may 4WD payan kaya mabigat... Pareho lang kaya ang performance sa Trooper natin? And you were always complaining that the Trooper is slow, eh di Pajero slow din? Kaya dun ako sa Veracruz/Mohave.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hindi ako sigurado dun sa 197HP ah.. Nabasa ko lang yung kung saan-saan dito sa tsikot

Quote Originally Posted by GTi
    Pareho lang kaya ang performance sa Trooper natin? And you were always complaining that the Trooper is slow, eh di Pajero slow din?
    I don't remember any post(s) na nagreklamo akong mabagal ang Trooper.. :hit:

Kung sanay ka mag drive ng R-eVGT, mabagal na lahat ng diesel. Yan ang napapansin ko ngayon.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Among your choices, rumor has it that the Fortuner is receiving yet another facelift this year and will receive a completely new body by 2013.

The Patrol Y61 is quite old and its driving dynamics is really more suitable to rutted provincial roads than city roads.

The Pajero is nice outside but personally I don't like the seats inside. They are too soft, that sitting gives one a feeling of sinking.

I'll just get the locally sourced from TMPI, Prado 4.9 V6 Dual VVT-i. This fits your budget of < Php 3M

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Hindi ako sigurado dun sa 197HP ah.. Nabasa ko lang yung kung saan-saan dito sa tsikot

I don't remember any post(s) na nagreklamo akong mabagal ang Trooper.. :hit:

Kung sanay ka mag drive ng R-eVGT, mabagal na lahat ng diesel. Yan ang napapansin ko ngayon.
    Haha! Actually ang sinabi mo sanay ka na sa ReVGT kaya feeling mo mabagal ang Trooper. But still... since sanay ka sa ReVGT, mabagal din ang Pajero.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    why not consider the Nissan Armada and as the others said, the Toyota Prado. Both of them look reaaaalllyyy good!

and what you said about the Mohave being small, it's bigger than the Fortuner, which in my opinion looks horrid.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If I were to get a Dubai or American unit, it would have to have a local counterpart for easy access to parts. If it were all Japanese, I'd get a Prado V6 for the power and offroad capability. Otherwise, I'd settle for the Veracruz which in truth is actually quite big but hides its bulk well. And I find it to resemble the Lexus RX. The power of that car will bring huge smiles to your face! Nothing beats diesel efficiency and power in V6 form!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    nice ba ang kia mohave sa offroad?ang resale value nito is it good?Kasi kia eh, din hindi quality ang mga lumang kia like pride,avella and even sportage which is very prone to overheating and other noisyvibration/parts.Kasi when who speak toyota,mitsubishi,nissan..the name itself speaks.kasi brand ng car nagabigay din ng prestige eh..... Ok lang ba ang latest na pajero?or montero na lang kaysa sa pajero na same engine lang sila..confusing na kasi.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    As for these questions, it would also help if you look up the reviews on these Korean vehicles both here and abroad. I've read one by C-Magazine and they liked the Mohave a lot save for the fact that it has a speed limiter at 190 (like most Kia cars) while the Veracruz doesn't (said to have been able to reach 240). The Mohave has traditional ladder frame suspension, so off road capability should be quite good, especially with so much torque.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    AFAIK mas maganda performance ng Mohave sa VeraCruz.

Himala may bnew na VeraCruz pa akong nakita. Sa Hyundai Lipa. Siguro super old stock na yun. Yung tipong late 2008 pa andun Color white pala. Di na ako naka daan para itanong kung magkano discount eh. Ganda pa naman..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    yeah..but the kia mohave doesnt look attractive. 1M+ fortuner and montero sport looks expensive and class than the kia mohave but kia mohave has really good engine but i guess my choices remans in pajero , patrol or fortuner 4x4.. i cant really decide

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
4x4 Fortuner or 2010 Mitsubishi 3.2 dsl or Nissan Super safari 3.0 Dsl