New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    hi...i'm looking to buy a 4x2 AT Pickup as a company service car in our construction business....I will be primarily using the car as an everyday service as well as to go our various construction sites around the Metro perhaps loading some materials from time to time but nothing significant in terms of load.....My boss is pro D-Max and says Isuzu makes the best diesel engines and spare parts are no problem compared to Nissan..our company already currently owns 2 D-Maxs'....i myself like the ride the look and feel of the interior of the Navara compared to the D-max and i'm trying to convince my boss for us to try the Navara....i'd like to get the car ASAP ...also one agent of Isuzu told me that there would be a new face-lifted D-max coming our very soon perhaps in the next few weeks....can anyone confirm? pls help...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    get the 2.5G hilux! hehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Between your 2 choices. DMAX. It's reliability is tested already, their dmax lineup is raging the Motor Market for like what? 5 years?. Well, yeah dmax isnt that common in the streets but what can you say more? If it's isuzu then the keyword is diesel and reliability.

And by the way, your company has owned 2 Dmax-es already. Your own boss liked it, so....only that instance could prove that the dmax is the best. But what do we know, maybe if you`d be able to buy the Navara, you could prove your boss wrong :hysterical:

Oh wait, the Navara has several issues btw, one of these are the black smoke that it is emitting during hard acceleration.

Kevin`s right, why not try the hilux or even better, the STRADA? :confused:

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Kevin`s right, why not try the hilux or even better, the STRADA? :confused:
    to this date, the only A/T variant for the Strada would be the 3.2 GLS Sport.

despite of that, you might want to consider it. HTH...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    You cannot go wrong with the Navarra and DMax. Will you spend for the gas? If so, better choose the Isuzu.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    If I were you, I'd choose the D-max as well. Lower hp and torque numbers than the Navara but still has a stout and very capable 3.0 engine that won't give you any headaches in the near future. It's one Isuzu I'd choose over other brands of the same category tbh.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    thank you to everyone who replied.....anyways it look like i'll be going with the D-Max....i finally found the New Look D-max which was launched in Malaysia last month...i will wait for this to come out and get this one....

now if i only knew when it will be available here in the Phils.....anybody know?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    get the 2.5G hilux! hehehe

wala naman AT ang Hilux 2.5G... same dilemma with the TS before... we were looking for a 4x2 AT truck... only the Navara and DMAX are offering AT on their 4x2s... we ended up on DMAX for obvious reasons...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Navara... Small tires, at mababa...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MadCow88 View Post
    thank you to everyone who replied.....anyways it look like i'll be going with the D-Max....i finally found the New Look D-max which was launched in Malaysia last month...i will wait for this to come out and get this one....

now if i only knew when it will be available here in the Phils.....anybody know?
    Grille lang ang binago pero mas mukha paring ok ang D-Max sa Pinas..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
4x2 AT D-Max or Navara? Help!