Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    http://www.youtube.com/conixz

check the video Evil Pickup

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Honda Civic SiR is the best.
    Its a Cult car in the phil already and depreciation prices are extremely low. Its just hard ot find a very good conditioned SiR that hasn't been modified.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try to look into putting a 50% down for a new Jazz or Vios then pay the balance in 2-3 years if it's within your income range.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    * Kurasaki
    Hyundai getz CRDI? mukhang maganda nga xa. ang it cost less than the entry level of the jazz? tama ba? hehe. good suggestion... i will try if i my budget will say "YES" hehe. siguro ipon mode muna ulet ako for a couple of months and will just buy by the end of 2008. waaaaaaaaaaaah! another year of sleepless nights.

* vinj
    that 330k eh kalahati manggagaling sa banko.balak ko i loan and i already consulted them about it. i really wanted a brand new car. pero matatagalan pa yata kung ganun. hehe medyo gipit eh. Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo_41786 View Post
    * Kurasaki
    Hyundai getz CRDI? mukhang maganda nga xa. ang it cost less than the entry level of the jazz? tama ba? hehe. good suggestion... i will try if i my budget will say "YES" hehe. siguro ipon mode muna ulet ako for a couple of months and will just buy by the end of 2008. waaaaaaaaaaaah! another year of sleepless nights.
    *628K you got a pocket rocket...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Honda Civic SiR is the best.
    Its a Cult car in the phil already and depreciation prices are extremely low. Its just hard ot find a very good conditioned SiR that hasn't been modified.
    ale828 sayu ba yung carwash sa likod ng yellowcab ^_^ madalas ako pumunta ng powerstation sa may mcdo ^_^

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    since you're planning to use the car during weekends, and pang-sundo-t ng GF, better wait for a couple of years more to accumulate your savings. tiis-tiis lang muna kasi walang budget.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jeDi13 View Post
    since you're planning to use the car during weekends, and pang-sundo-t ng GF, better wait for a couple of years more to accumulate your savings. tiis-tiis lang muna kasi walang budget.
    so you're saying to have a brand new car instead? hehe. ganun poh ba?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ok lang kaya ang second hand na mitsu lancer na 2005-2007 model na halos 450k lang ang price tag? manual GLX?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Civic

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
330 k - 350 k budget for a second hand car. what should i buy?