New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    On a 300K budget,

• Anu ba best na mabibili kong used Getz and used Jazz?
    • Also, what do you think is the better buy sa dalawa?

So far ang nakikita ko ay usually as young as 2 years old Getz 1.1 MT with as low as 20Tkm odo. and for Jazz (local), 2005 aroun 60Tkm odo. Though I am not sure if these are the best offers na at this price range.
    Last edited by rflores; April 10th, 2013 at 11:08 AM. Reason: xxx

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I'd get the newest Jazz (not converted Fit) for the budget. Manual transmission models are very fun, practical, fairly safe (2004 specific models are dual airbags and ABS equipped, deleted upon the launch of the 1.5 VTEC variant in late 05) and efficient.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    jazz too.

too short

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    pero kung getz naman mas makakakuha ka ng newer model base sa budget mo.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    better grab the low resale value of the getz... masyado kasi mataas ang resale value ng jazz na hindi na sya practical...

matibay din naman yan getz.. pwede mo gawin workhorse talaga...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yes, for a 300k budget, makakabili ka ng 2008 to 2010 model na getz...matibay sya siguro naman obvious dahil marami rin sa daan plus availbale and reasonable naman price ng parts...kung mostly city drive and one or two lang sakay, 1.1 engine is decent enough...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    I'd get the newest Jazz (not converted Fit) for the budget. Manual transmission models are very fun, practical, fairly safe (2004 specific models are dual airbags and ABS equipped, deleted upon the launch of the 1.5 VTEC variant in late 05) and efficient.
    Thanks Basti. I did not know this. In case id opt for a Jazz, I'll definitely take this tip.

Please keep the tips coming.

For you guys who choose nman the Getz, which variant to choose ba? A young car na 1.1 MT ( I believe ito lang ang ni-release na variant sa mga bago) or an older car na 1.4 AT / 1.5 CRDI?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    The Getz CRDi flies and is very fuel efficient (I drive an Accent CRDi of same engine) but be wary of how the former owner took care of the CRDi unit's engine. Turbo problems might arise if it is improperly used (no warm up/cool down prior and after trips), black smoke emitting <-- if PMS are not met as scheduled etc.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ +1

Sa budget mo kaya na ang Getz CRDi. Kung maayos yung unit, hinding hindi ka magsisisi dun. Maiiwan mo pa yung Jazz kung patulinan ang usapan. ;)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Getz CRDI ako.... yun lang, kung makakakita ka.... ang hirap maghanap nyan ngayon eh.

pero between the 1.1 Getz MT and Jazz, sa Getz pa din ako.... yun kasi oto ko eh... hehehehe.
    seriously, very fuel efficient, low in maintenance, sarap pa i city driving.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast