New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Guys, I'm planning to buy a used car and my budget is 300K. I want the most bang for my money. I'm a student in Manila and I need the car to drive back to the province each month. I like a decent, durable and quite economical car. My options are Ford Lynx, Honda Civic, Mitsubishi Lancer or Nissan Sentra. I don't know what the pros and cons of each model and the year each of them were released. Please give me your expert advice. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    if you want the most bang for your buck, get the nissan.. meron ka na makukuha 2001 models for that budget..

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    what model can you recommend?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    98-99 EK Civic pasok na siguro dito

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Kung pang probinsya pwede din lumang CRV siguro, although di ko sure presyo ng CRV. Prang 400k pa yata yun Gen 1 e.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok lahat yung gusto mo basta siguraduhin mo na di ka bibigyan ng sakit ng ulo in the long run.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For long provincial runs, I'd pick a 99 Civic VTi... best combination of fuel economy and power in your price range or a 00 Sentra Exalta, which has a soft ride, very comfortable interior and decent economy for an automatic. But whatever car you get, whatever brand it is, make sure it's in good condition mechanically.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Bakit walang Toyota Corolla sa list mo? Anyway, the Cefiro could have been the bang for buck. You can get a 98 model with your budget, but fuel consumption will be on the high side. Maybe the Civic is the best choice for you.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    is there a 99 civic vti that's within my price range? they say that hondas are in the lead for the jap cars. what are the cons of buying 97-98 civics? can i still keep it for the next 5 years w/out too much problems?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ^ most of the time, yup

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
300K Budget. Need Advice in Buying A Used Car