New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    gusto kasi bumili ng brother ko ng brand new monty glxv limited 4x2 for bank financing 50% DP payable for 4 years but my uncle offered his 3 years old montero gls 3.2 4x4 for 1m........... humingi siya ng advice kung ano pipiliin niya, ano sa tingin nyo?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ano mileage ng 3.2 4x4?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    If you can afford to buy new one & not a big effect to your financial stability, it is better to buy a new one. Besides its a 3.2 (higher FC), sooner or later you will change tire, change battery, perhaps change of bushing, & you will not experience the new MS & its features.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    It's nice to have a brand new Montero. Go with the 4x2.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd lean to getting the second hand MS 3.2 4x4 if condition is good and its sold for a song however the case is the buyer has to do it via financing so the terms wont be too favorable. Best to ask the bank for a quote on both cars.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I'd lean to getting the second hand MS 3.2 4x4 if condition is good and its sold for a song however the case is the buyer has to do it via financing so the terms wont be too favorable. Best to ask the bank for a quote on both cars.
    the 2nd hand montero will be paid 50% dp the other half will be paid with in a 1 year no interest walang bank or financing na involve ... problem lang is kailangan nang magpalinis ng egr at needs a litle bit of detailing both interior and exterior, good deal na ba? casa maintained naman yung ms plus totl

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    since 1M din naman yung amount i'll go for brand new.... pwede ka naman 50% down eh.. maliit na lang interest nun... plus 4x4 yun dagdag lang sa FC at maintenance tapos hindi naman pala mag off road..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Go with the brand new. A 3 year old car is a 3 year old car, in 2 years time that car is half a decade old. In 2 years time the brand new montero would still feel relatively new

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    If you won't need the 4x4 then stick with brand new. But if you think sometimes you will need to go offroad kahit mild lang, get the 4x4.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    mag brand new ka na na GLX-V. manual pa yan, mas tipid sa FC. yan din ang pinaplano naming bilin na monty, yun nga lang daw eh matigas ang clutch. tinry ko sa showroom sa evolander, matigas nga hehe. :D pero dun pa din ako sa GLX-V limited. :D

yung 3.2 gaya ng sabi nila mas malakas sa krudo, di mo din naman need 4x4, iba experience sa bago talaga. tapos saglit na lang me mga papalitan ka na jan, gaya nga ng sabi nila like tires, battery, etc.

BTW, ilan na nga ba mileage ng GLS SE?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
3 YEARS OLD MONTERO GLS 3.2 4x4  FOR 1M or brand new glxv 2.5 4x2