New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Mga sir tulong lang pinagpipilian ng pinsan ko etong 2 ano ba sa tingin ninyo ang mas Maganda

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Can't help but notice your rides..

I hope you are meaning Mits. Strada GLS Sport.

It depends what your cousin's definition of Maganda is.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    mga mods paki correct nalang po yung sa mitsubishi and erase the letter "E" sa title, nahahaluan po ng politika hehe..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja_cool View Post
    Mga sir tulong lang pinagpipilian ng pinsan ko etong 2 ano ba sa tingin ninyo ang mas Maganda
    bro try mo tong thread na to.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...rada+vs+hi+lux

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Strada = more comfortable... scratch that... MUCH more comfortable. Great interior, soft-ride, car-like driving dynamics, good power. - Better in-city or on-highway truck.

Hilux = more utilitarian... better able to carry heavy loads. - Better farm truck... but if you're buying this for work, might as well just get the 2.5. 4x2.

Of course, you can also look at the new Ranger (great engine and handling) and the new Frontier Navarra (same... great engine, supposedly good handling... haven't driven it yet) if you want a truck that will combine both utility and comfort.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    strada (without the E hehehe)3.2 to me is better. because it's cheaper and yet wicked in specs and of course more enjoyable.

mas maganda daw power-wt ratio ng strada than sa hilux...

parehong malaki, pero for me mas drivable pa ang strada, may power-rear glass-open pa....

sana wag maging stingy ang UMC at ilabas ang 3.2L crdi frontier......

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Oooopsss!!! sory typo error lang po!!!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Strada 3.2 po.. great value for money.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Why limit your choices to two pick-ups, personally I'd choose the Ford Ranger Trekker XLT very very fast bro and handling is superb. Pwede mo pang ipaconfigure into Severe Off Road (SORV) Vehicle mode. Danda Talaga. Pero if i were to choose between the metro***ual Strada or the utilitarian Hi-lux, i'd opt for the ghey truck (no offense strada peeps u know what i mean).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
3.0 Hi-lux or 3.2 Estrada