New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Which 2ndhand car will I buy, medyo alangan ako... sa 4 products... Its my first time to buy a car, kaso budget is for 2ndhand lang. with your own impression & thinking which is which?
    I want to know pala when regards to fuel consumption, usual issue, pyesa availability and maintainance. Price bracket 150-200K, or cheaper... Here's my prospect:

Honda CIVIC 96-2000 models Lxi or Vti AT
    Ford Lynx GSI or GHIA AT
    Opel Astra Wagon 1.6 AT
    Chev Optra 1.6 AT

Or meron pa kayo better idea na brand and model... ayoko corolla, medyo common ksi eh... thanks to all
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks sa replys, iwan ko lag bukas ung thread baka meron pa dyan may idea... popropose ko ksi sa misis... eh.. how about Hyundai Matrix? ok ba ito?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Take off chevy and opel from your list. Parts are hard to find and the cost is expensive. Civic is a good choice, IMO because it is fuel efficient. Or you can also try to look for a lancer or sentra with the same year model as the civic.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Your budget is for the older car models meaning you will require a lot of maintenance already.
    Therefore it would be prudent to look at more economical maintenance car with easily available
    parts. That will be Toyota, Honda and likely Mitsubishi. Get out of the Ford Lynx & Ghia, lakas sa gas ng mga yan.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Pick the honda civic. I used to own a ford lynx ghia and sobrang lakas nya sa gas (6 to 7km/l)

Sent from the bottom of my .....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Buy the car that makes you happy..

mababa nga ang FC pero hindi mo gusto ung car kaya bihira mo gagamitin.

mura nga ang parts at maintenance, pero dahil hindi mo naman talaga gusto ung car, hindi mo din ito aalagaan.

your ride should make you happy, when your happy you are relaxed. less doctors visits, less traffic violations, nakatipid ka pa din.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at 150-200k, i think, ang makukuha mong civic is yung below 2000 model.
    try to look for a sentra, a corolla or a lancer.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Thanks sa replys, iwan ko lag bukas ung thread baka meron pa dyan may idea... popropose ko ksi sa misis... eh.. how about Hyundai Matrix? ok ba ito?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    diba ang Sentra usap usapan malakas din sa Gas and parts are expensive?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by raymondhmt View Post
    ok din ang matrix.... pero ang hirap makahanap.
    sa sentra, depends eh..... my 1.6 Sentra consumes reasonable fuel (10 kpl average), and parts are not that expensive.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    from the choices, I'll take the civic in a heartbeat. make sure your getting a decent a/t. for that age of a car, a/t is bound to have some problems but there are some that are in very good condition.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast