New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    My brother's getting a new car and he's gearing towards the Pajero but he's also fallen for the new Tucson.

What are the pros and cons of choosing one over the other?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    if its a fieldmaster, id say get the tucson instead. di ako tatagal sa tagtag ng FM. bugbog katawan especially pag long drives. if its a CK pajero then ill pick it over the tucson. kung kaya ng budget mag BK wow even better. but i guess thats far fetched na? 2M+ pa siguro secondhand na Bk.

question sa mga pajero enthusiast jan. pede ba ichange ang look ng CK into BK?? tia

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I'll hand it over to my brother.

Bro here:
    Its a FieldMaster. Looks-wise, I actually like it better than the CK. But kung comfort-wise it gets a low grade, then I'll probably get the Tucson na lang. And the BKs waaay too expensive for me na

I'm just a little worried 'bout the resale value ng Tucson. but considering how well its doing now, do you think magiging better ang RV nya compared sa other Hyundais?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    i think resale ng tucson wont be bad. hyundai's have really gone a long way. take the case ng sta. fe. very few makikita mo nag sesell ng secondhand. goes to show how satisfied their owners are. and kung may nagbebenta man mataas pa din ang resale. price of second hand sta fes are still in mid 900k's to over a mil. not bad really. test drive a field master, and if ride is too harsh for you as it is for me then you cant go wrong with a tucson. why not consider a second hand sta fe instead?

one thing the pajero has on its side is how tough it is and really very matibay and reliable...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    we have 2 fm in our family.. Yung isa nabenta na and yun isa gamit ng father in law ko.. both brand new nakuha namin...

IMHO lang, sobrang pagong ang makina (compared to CRDI engine)... matagtag... usually ang nasira agad, mga actuators, tapos I'm not sure if coincidence, hindi maganda ang kain ng gulong, no matter kung pina align na namin..

btw, I'm convincing my father in law to sell his 10 year old FM and get a tucson.. Siyempre iba pa din ang brandnew.. Try to remember that a brand new tucson has a 5 year warranty... Isipin mo na lang na yung masasayang mo sa resell value mo sa pajero ay piece of mind of 5 years.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    if pajero fm, i'd go with the tucson in a heart beat and brand new is always better than 2nd hand.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    If both are diesel variants, get the brand new.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i'd go for the brand new tucson

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    lalo na kung tucson crdi r-evgt yun ang panalo.. gaan ng kaha lakas ng makina

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    if its fit sa budget di brand new ka na less hassle Tucson na

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2nd hand Pajero vs Bnew Tucson