New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Mga Gurus,

Ano masusuggest niyo gagamitin pang negosyo?

Here are my observations:
    1. L300 FB
    pros
    - daming piyesa available
    - tried and tested na over the years

cons
    - may libreng heater ang driver seat
    - prone to overheating

2. Kia KC2700
    pros
    - mas mukhang malaki compared to the other 2

cons
    - reliability and parts issue?

3. Isuzu IPV
    pros
    - reliable bullet proof engine

cons
    - ang hirap mag hanap ng 2nd hand

What do think mgs Sirs? as of now kasi gusto ko tlaga IPV kaso medyo mahirap maghanap ng 2nd hand, puro L300 FB ang nakikita ko sa mga ads. Ok din sana yung Kia, kaya lang I am having doubt on its reliability (sorry no offense to Korean Cars lovers, mas subok lang kasi Japs brands). Medyo nagsisimula pa lang kasi kaya we need a rig that is very low on maintenance cost. Ano kaya pinaka ok? thanks

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    sir, may i ask what sort of negosyo you are in to?

As you said, nagsisimula pa lang kayo ng negosyo...so chances are volume may not be that big at the onset, hence you may not need that big a load capacity(at least at the beginning)...my uneducated choice would be the L300. then as you business grows, tsaka mo na matahin ung IPV/KC2700 B)

me nagpost dati re the KC2700...i think BF bought a few units for the MMDA..dunno if you consider that a vote of confidence.

i'd bring along a trusted mechanic to evaluate the 2nd hand unit. Chances are mga nilaspag na rin ang mga to.

i guess for the heater problem...hmm, i wonder if you can use foam insulation(like the ones at Ace Hardware) to remedy this...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    L300 pa din ako nasusulutionan naman ang overheat ng 4D56 eh 3 rows rad ang kailangan

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    may mga kc2700 na 4x4 ha... and they're not much more expensive than a 2nd hand L300. kc2700 nako if my business meant travelling to remote, rugged places.

then there are suvic light trucks. i saw one reconditioned sa fairview dati, 4x4 a/t, makinis, may a/c, still looks new, selling at 330 sa seller by the side of the road. pwede na siguro mga to pang harabas lang naman eh. good thing abt it is that its got a full cab (4 doors).

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    sir, may i ask what sort of negosyo you are in to?

As you said, nagsisimula pa lang kayo ng negosyo...so chances are volume may not be that big at the onset, hence you may not need that big a load capacity(at least at the beginning)...my uneducated choice would be the L300. then as you business grows, tsaka mo na matahin ung IPV/KC2700 B)

me nagpost dati re the KC2700...i think BF bought a few units for the MMDA..dunno if you consider that a vote of confidence.

i'd bring along a trusted mechanic to evaluate the 2nd hand unit. Chances are mga nilaspag na rin ang mga to.

i guess for the heater problem...hmm, i wonder if you can use foam insulation(like the ones at Ace Hardware) to remedy this...
    water refilling station.

actually as of now ang gamit namin L300, kaso it's a pain in the *$$ kasi converted... bulok talaga... medyo natatakot lang din ako na baka local L300 FB ganun din... as of now meron din times na overloaded pag nagdedeliver kaya mas ok din sana kung mas malaki cargo space. Thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    For me, L300 FB ang choice ko, and...you might consider getting brand new. Masakit sa ulo yang mga second hand because of maintenance issues. We bought a brand new L300 six months ago, hulugan sya for around 12,000pesos a month, dala na kami sa mga second hand, imagine na lang kung nasira or tumirik and you are about to deliver your goods...delay...not good.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral88 View Post
    For me, L300 FB ang choice ko, and...you might consider getting brand new. Masakit sa ulo yang mga second hand because of maintenance issues. We bought a brand new L300 six months ago, hulugan sya for around 12,000pesos a month, dala na kami sa mga second hand, imagine na lang kung nasira or tumirik and you are about to deliver your goods...delay...not good.
    alam ko feeling ng ganun, very bad talaga sa business pag nadedelay dahil sa vehicle breakdown... kaso as of now di pa talaga kaya brand new, how I wish tlaga na brand new na lang bilihin ko.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmm...san nga ba gawa ung mga bnew L300's na binebenta dito?

if it's locally made, then it's not converted. dunno if you can ask the seller for the original receipts/docs if you wanna make sure it's locally made/not converted.

some car companies sell certified pre-owned vehicles, though i seriously doubt if they do this for commercial trucks/vans.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Revive ko lang tong thread na 'to.
    I'm currently looking for a van also, and sakto, I'm choosing between the L300 & KC2700

Yung L300 sobra dami ko nakikita sa road, so it must be good. Pero hindi pa ba outdated to since 80's pa na model to at hindi napalitan.

Yung KC2700 mas mahal pero mga year 2000 up lang yata sya lumabas... so does it mean "newer design/technology" na sya? Efficient engine, etc. Sorry wala talaga ako idea eh.

In terms of space, KC2700 hands down.

2nd hand L300 FB or Kia KC2700 or Isuzu IPV