New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Dunno, didn't take a look at it na kasi mag-tulo laway lang me. They also have a siopao-type M5. I think they just sold the brand new M5 kasi wala na sa ad nila.

Yup got the Bandit, kaya wala na pang-M5.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the recent models, i feel bmws are more reliable than mbs. sobra daming gadgets na ang linalagay sa mga new models ng mb na nakakatakot na sobra. sirain dito sa philippine environment.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by slyfox
    hey thanks for the tips flagg and siakol...

herbularyo san yung expo ng mga certified pre-owned bmws? is this the one sa prestige cars? tendency yata sa mga ganon mejo overpriced di ba? but then again if it has complete service records then i guess it's relatively more "reliable" right? hmm...it seems that there aren't many comments about audi. was leaning towards one i saw recently kasi and i really don't know if it's a b**ch to maintain. by the way do i have to pay any extra taxes pa when i buy a euro car? sorry ha i'm totally clueless eh. thanks again
    I think its available in all dealers. Just browse their website:

http://www.bmw.com.ph

Audi - If you dare to be unique. I have no personal experience but my cousin has 2 units.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mb overprice, audi just starting so low resela value just like the vovos, bmw are pretty good and pwede mong baratin lalo na pag 2nd hand.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hmm it seems that audis are really difficult to maintain. well that's what i've heard. do you still think 2nd hand european cars are better than buying a brand new japanese car? siymepre iniisip ko din yung "image" di ba. but sometimes i'm thinking...screw the image! what do you guys think?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Probably I would go for MB's despite all the criticisms. The seem to look nicer compared to old BMW's and especially old Audis.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Mas ok syempre yun bago but that is if you have the money for it. Kasi bili ka ng bago mazda3 for 735k, babayad ka pa every month amortization. Second hand 95 BMW e36 mga 400k, then use 100k to replace everything that needs to be replaced. Tipid ka pa din, BMW pa. Wala pa prob with monthly payments. But that's just me. =)

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by slyfox
    hmm it seems that audis are really difficult to maintain. well that's what i've heard. do you still think 2nd hand european cars are better than buying a brand new japanese car? siymepre iniisip ko din yung "image" di ba. but sometimes i'm thinking...screw the image! what do you guys think?
    Weelll I wouldn't forget the Audi just yet cuz it's so cheap 2nd hand. FYI, lionell just bought one, maybe you can ask his impression.... It's not only image that's diff with Jap cars, most important diff (for me) is the ride, truly diff from Jap cars (except Lexus).

If image lang habol mo get a W140 MB. Walang tatalo dun, kahit W220 namin di pinapansin ng mga sikyu pag kasama yung W140 hehe. Yun lang parang unti-unting nagse-self-destruct yon.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict
    BMW ownership experience in Manila is better than Benz kasi ang mahal ng parts / service ng Benz ( i had experience before and i almost pulled all my hair out) . Of course, mas exclusive yung Benz dito but for the same amount of money, Id take a BMW anyday. Dunno about Audi....
    Are you talking about prices of parts at dealer's? If you talk to Benz owners, they'll also say that maintaining a Benz is cheaper than BMW if you know where to buy the parts. So, which is which? Paging BMW and Benz owners.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My cousin has a Bimmer, I have a Benzo. Apples to oranges nga lang since he has a '97 E36 while I have a '77 W123. At the end of the day, I still spend less on maintenance and parts.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
which 2nd hand euro car is best to buy: bmw, mercedes or audi?