New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Guys, patulong po. Plan ko po bumili ng sariling kotse. It's my first car also kakagrad ko lang and ang ginagamit ko na sasakyan e yung sa erpats ko. 2nd Hand lang kaya ko kase 450k lang ang budget. Jazz or Swift trip ko kase balita ko tipid sa fuel yung mga kotse yan. Thanks! Tsaka yung may ABS na din. Parehas bang meron sila?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro View Post
    Guys, patulong po. Plan ko po bumili ng sariling kotse. It's my first car also kakagrad ko lang and ang ginagamit ko na sasakyan e yung sa erpats ko. 2nd Hand lang kaya ko kase 450k lang ang budget. Jazz or Swift trip ko kase balita ko tipid sa fuel yung mga kotse yan. Thanks! Tsaka yung may ABS na din. Parehas bang meron sila?

The Honda Jazz is better.

More interior space, more legroom for rear seat passengers, more shoulder-to-shoulder space for those seated front and rear, more cargo room. Proven fuel economy.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Thanks. Well anong model maganda? 2005 or 2009? Pros and Cons po ng Jazz 2005. Gusto ko yung 2009 model kase yung exterior at interior looks nya kaso ang mahal pa.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    kung sa pormahan mas maganda ang Swift IMO. but if your looking for fuel economy and price well the Jazz is the way to go. they say it's better in FC and cheaper in terms of price.

can't you add a bit more? para brand new na? get like a Hyundai Accent or something

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Definitely a Jazz. Swift has its own pros (I like its design for example..) but practicality? Jazz wins by a mile. Interior space palang panalo na (there would be times where you'll end up hauling your barkada, trust me), maintenance is a plus too since ang daming Jazz na ngayon compared to Swifts.

Between 05' and '09? Maliit lang difference. Only a trained eye would really spot the difference (like how the '09 is a couple inches longer). If the price difference isn't great, I'll get the '09 though.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    but swift "for me" looks better hehehehe..mamili kana lang practicality or porma

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by edricdude View Post
    kung sa pormahan mas maganda ang Swift IMO. but if your looking for fuel economy and price well the Jazz is the way to go. they say it's better in FC and cheaper in terms of price.

can't you add a bit more? para brand new na? get like a Hyundai Accent or something
    My budget won't allow it e. How about Hyundai Getz? Well thanks sa info. Mukhang Jazz na nga ang mas maganda. Saan makakakita ng great deals for 2nd Hand Cars po?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Get the facelifted 1st gen. Jazz 1.5VTEC. Preferably in yellow. They say it handles like a dream, is quite fast, frugal, and can swallow a huge 32 inch TV whole. AFAIK the Swift is rather cramped and the 4 speed A/T saps much of its power. It does look nice and is rather nimble and quick though.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Get the facelifted 1st gen. Jazz 1.5VTEC. Preferably in yellow. They say it handles like a dream, is quite fast, frugal, and can swallow a huge 32 inch TV whole. AFAIK the Swift is rather cramped and the 4 speed A/T saps much of its power. It does look nice and is rather nimble and quick though.
    Gusto ko nga yung helios yellow ng Jazz pero pure MT driver ako e. I enjoy it kahit nakakapagod. Hirap kase pag kulang budget. 450k lang kaya e!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    It's practicality vs. porma.

The previous Jazz models looks like a girlish car while the swift looks like a boy toy.

And before the argument heats up and Jazz fans starts to bash me, when I say girlish .. I'm basing it on the vehicle's stock form. Of course, who would actually think that a lady drives a spooned honda or a mugen-themed Jazz ?

You're a student. Who needs space ? If your friends need someone to ride on .. hitch two of them, leave the rest behind.

I've heard that Suzuki casa sucks, now that's something you should think about ..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
2nd Hand Cars: Honda Jazz or Swift?