New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Motor Image already held a press conference announcing their product line in the country for 2018. The Forester XT is out of the list. However, the Levorg 2.0L DIT (or commonly referred to as the WRX wagon) will be released.

They did ... but it doesn't mean there won't be a replacement for the XT ... they might call it differently ... it might have a different engine technology with more power ... so it might not be the best advise to get an XT now because it would be the last ...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Did they confirm the next one will not be turbo charged? If i was buying, I'd still wait out for the next gen and see what they have to offer. No turbo charged XT means we'll have to look at something else~

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Did they confirm the next one will not be turbo charged? If i was buying, I'd still wait out for the next gen and see what they have to offer. No turbo charged XT means we'll have to look at something else~

Motor Image is bringing the Levorg 2.0DIT. This is the Levorg model with a similar engine as the WRX. Unlike the Forester XT which has a detuned version of the FA20 (241hp), the Levorg 2.0DIT has a similar tune as the standard WRX (268hp).

Maybe, within the next few years, Subaru will decide to put the new 2.4L turbo engine (260hp/375Nm) of the Ascent on the new version of the Forester XT.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I was hoping they'd put in the 1.6 turbo on the lower variant fozzies and the 2.4 turbo for the XT, like you've mentioned.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Thanks for THE inputs. I went ahead with the XV since a unit miraculously became available.

I went with it because it was my first choice and its a newer platform and fits my garage. It also has a lot of gizmos compared to IP.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Good choice! Post pics once delivered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ntlogin View Post
    Thanks for THE inputs. I went ahead with the XV since a unit miraculously became available.

I went with it because it was my first choice and its a newer platform and fits my garage. It also has a lot of gizmos compared to IP.
    Lucky you, Sir. Congrats.
    Ive been waiting for my unit since November but sa late January pa darating despite issuing PO last month. 2018 Subaru Forester 2.0iP vs 2018 Subaru XV 2.0iS From what dealership did you order your unit (if you don't mind)?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    May 2018
    Noob here. Hindi ba worth it ang Subaru Forester base model? = 2.0iL?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tsik_r2d2 View Post
    For its discounted price now of 1.348M, it's more than worth it. What other CUV with AWD can you buy at that price?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by tsik_r2d2 View Post
    It’s actually the best bargain of the non-turbo Foresters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12