New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    hello guys, want to hear your opinion lang about pajero BK, because test-drives don't do it for me hahaha.

I have an lc200 for about a year now(thanks also to you guys for the suggestions), but I still glance when I see a BK on the road. Is it still that "imposing"/gwapo or am I biased?

I want to also hear your opinion regarding it's comfort compared to current gen of ladder frame SUVS, eg. Montero Sport and Everest

Is the monocoque chassis of the Pajero still at par or even more comfier than the said SUVs?
    how about the performance ?

Do you think it is still a good buy? and if you were to choose between the white and dualtone(silver & black), what will you choose?

thanks! basically this is not a comparison and I am just asking for opinions, I won't consider other options. It's like buy this Pajero or just save the money.
    just asking the majority if this proposition is still feasible hehe.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    I also want one! Based on looks alone i like it. Haven't driven the new euro4 diesel engine though. Were you able to? Couldnt find a dealer with a test unit.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I'm also considering getting one!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    yes, with the old reliable transmission and upgraded turbo, in my opinion it's still a good buy. just like the lc, a pajero is still a pajero

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    hindi matagtag ang Pajero as compared to any PPV ngaun. and the Pajero dont need those sunthetic diesel oils nor fuel cleaning liquids na nilalagay sa mga PPVs ngsun

i just use Shell Helix 15W-40 for like 1400 per gallon x 2. less than 10 liters lang ang engine oil neto. it has a VIC oil filter model na tig 400 and an air filter that costs only P350. all in all I spend like less than 3k for PMS. its engine can even handle the diesel of those PUV dsicounted line. old school diesel pero you cant leave it behind sa roads, it's 3.2 engine is so powerful even if it has smaller turbo i take than the modern ones.

and yes it is comfy inside with its premium leather seats, ang bigger cabin pa than any PPV. the ohly problem is 3rd row seat, para ka naglalgay ng bangko sa likod, the Pajero is a respected car on streets kasi lagi ako napagbibigyan, lalo na pag bago detail and so shiny.

ive been to Kyoto Japan, and I witnessed na eto pala ang favorite SUV ng mga Japs on ghe province. nagoya, narra and kyoto to be exacts, so many Pajeros there next to the LC Prado which is also very visible in the province regions. the pajero same lang pero may extra side mirror sa hood and of course right hand drive

kung ako swnyo bumile na kayo if your car plan or budget permits you so. it's like investing also as this is the last model of Pajero, could very well become a classic, why' coz it's present all over the world even in countries with deserts. can the current crop of PPVS do that? and syempre since, kahit sino naman muddle class ngsun can afford PPVS like the corollas pf yesteryears, why not buy something of value
    na stands test of time. para maiba naman diba. it will differentiate you from the rest, imagine sa. ay 2017 sales, almost 7,000 Fortuners sold! eh 500k na lang may Pajero ka na, kokonti pa kayo meron, scarcity in economics provides value. why not reflect this value on your taste and presence on the road as well

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    If you already have a Toyota Land Cruiser LC200, you'll be disappointed with the Mitsubishi Pajero BK ... it's just not up to par with the LC200 ...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    No KDSS.
    No V8 diesel power.
    No Lexus-like NVH.

BK at half the price of the LC Premium? Not bad naman.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    No KDSS.
    No V8 diesel power.
    No Lexus-like NVH.

BK at half the price of the LC Premium? Not bad naman.
    Agree!
    Plus the TS asked if the Pajero can hold it's own against the current gen of top of the line PPVs.... to me it's a yes.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    The BK still has its good attributes and is a hardy vehicle with good greenhouse. Pero for me you will not escape comparing especially since you have your lc200. Aside from those already metioned one thing very apparent is that the interior albeit expansive looks dated. No doubt exacerbated by its monotone black.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    For the price of the BK get the new Honda Pilot

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast