New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Hi Guys,

I know it's not an apple-to-apple comparison between the two. Actually, I'm leaning towards the Innova since this is really what I wanted but just few days ago I asked my friend who is Sales person at MIT and learned that the Montero GLX (entry level) almost the same price that of Innova 2.8G MT. Since I've been a toyota owner (vios, altis), I'm quite familiar with maintenance cost of toyotas. I'm not familiar with Mitsubishi, I just want to know the following:
    1. Which is costly to maintain between the two?
    2. How much (average) cost do you spend for Preventive Maintenance Services in casa (say 1km, 5km, 10Km) for Montero.
    3. In the long run, which is easier to maintain assuming I'll be keeping the vehicle for 10-15 years.

Can you please give me the other pros and cons between the two that i have not mentioned above. Your inputs will be greatly appreciated.

More power and God bless.

coffeelover

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    1. Which is costly to maintain between the two? - halos parehas lang, yung aftersales support lamang ang Toyota
    2. How much (average) cost do you spend for Preventive Maintenance Services in casa (say 1km, 5km, 10Km) for Montero.
    3. In the long run, which is easier to maintain assuming I'll be keeping the vehicle for 10-15 years. - parehas lang, may mga taiwan parts na yan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    like in the other thread... both are new. cost should be almost the same.

the innova would cost lesser in the long run. because the fc difference is huge..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The Toyota Innova is a better all around car ... more comfortable ride ... cheaper maintenance (as long as you know what to exclude from the add-ons) ... if you're comfortable with a Toyota then stay with Toyota ... going over to the other side might not be a pleasant experience ...

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Thank you all for your inputs... Appreciate it. Pardon my ignorance because I never had the experience of having a Mitsubishi vehicle. I know it's really a huge amount of money for investing a vehicle.

Thank you again and more power!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    8-seater vs. 7-seater
    comfort vs. porma

bigger tires => more expensive

7. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    If you're going to shell out a large amount of money, why not go for Montero? Baka manghinayang ka sa pera mo. A few hundred Ks nalang oh.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Anyway, with this comparison, I will go with Montero anytime of the day.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Naka innova g matic ako no regrets getting the innova g at kahit halos ka price na ng monty gls at. Sarap dalhin ng innova ganda interior and the power. Ang cons lang sakin ng innova is pag may ka usap ako na mga naka new suv hindi nako maka sabat kasi hindi naman suv innova ko hehe.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Naka innova g matic ako no regrets getting the innova g at kahit halos ka price na ng monty gls at. Sarap dalhin ng innova ganda interior and the power. Ang cons lang sakin ng innova is pag may ka usap ako na mga naka new suv hindi nako maka sabat kasi hindi naman suv innova ko hehe.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    lahat sila maiiwan mo bro 😁

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast