Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    kung labanan din lang sa 1.5M range ang pag-uusapan at may budget na kayo

ano mas pipiliin nyo at bakit

3.0L MUX LSAT - 1.5M+
    1.6L CRV Diesel V - 1.5M+
    2.0L Tucson CRDi GLS - 1.5M+

remember ni hindi man lang touchscreen at leather seats ang Tucson tapos sya lang Korean
    tapos Isuzu MUX. Euro 2 lang, lagi ka na mapapara sa emission test parang jeep 2018 up once The Philippines becomes Euro Iv

and CRV Diesel only 5" Touchscreen. imagine 5" mas malaki pa screen ng Samsung phone lol, as compared to 8 in Touchscreen MuX or no touchscreen Tucson CRDi GLS

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you ask me, neither of the three. I'd get a VW Golf GTS wagon if l'm looking for a comfortable 5-seater with a diesel engine. If I need space for 7 people in a diesel vehicle, it might be a VW Golf Caddy 4Motion or a Ford Everest Trend or an Innova.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Me too, at that price point, I would probably get the Golf GTS wagon. If I want something a little bit higher, the Fortuner G is also within that price range.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    kung labanan din lang sa 1.5M range ang pag-uusapan at may budget na kayo

ano mas pipiliin nyo at bakit

3.0L MUX LSAT - 1.5M+
    1.6L CRV Diesel V - 1.5M+
    2.0L Tucson CRDi GLS - 1.5M+

remember ni hindi man lang touchscreen at leather seats ang Tucson tapos sya lang Korean
    tapos Isuzu MUX. Euro 2 lang, lagi ka na mapapara sa emission test parang jeep 2018 up once The Philippines becomes Euro Iv

and CRV Diesel only 5" Touchscreen. imagine 5" mas malaki pa screen ng Samsung phone lol, as compared to 8 in Touchscreen MuX or no touchscreen Tucson CRDi GLS
    Laging mapapara? Hindi naman mausok ang mu-X. I haven't seen smoke belching first release Alterras and D-Maxs on the road.

Sent from my E6683 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    Laging mapapara? Hindi naman mausok ang mu-X. I haven't seen smoke belching first release Alterras and D-Maxs on the road.

Sent from my E6683 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I think He's just stressing out the weakness of this vehicle, being a euro 2 only and the rest is euro 4 na. If the gov will really be strict next year and years to come on euro 4 only implementation, only time can tell.

BTT, I'd go with CRV diesel.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    I think He's just stressing out the weakness of this vehicle, being a euro 2 only and the rest is euro 4 na. If the gov will really be strict next year and years to come on euro 4 only implementation, only time can tell.

BTT, I'd go with CRV diesel.
    True. May nakita pa nga ako na new monty na mas mausok pa kesa mux.

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Pang pagulo lang. how bout the 5 seater CRV S gas 2.0? If ur looking for features, toys galore.... compared to the CRV diesel V which losses lot of features. Obviously, gas is more expensive and the pull is less than half of the diesel's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If you ask me, neither of the three. I'd get a VW Golf GTS wagon if l'm looking for a comfortable 5-seater with a diesel engine. If I need space for 7 people in a diesel vehicle, it might be a VW Golf Caddy 4Motion or a Ford Everest Trend or an Innova.
    Wow never knew VW cars were priced so competitively! Thanks egan for bringing it to our attention. The GTS looks like a winner. Mind asking how is the cargo space compared to the new CRV and our typical SUVs. Would love to visit a showroom soon but that will have to wait.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by manilamako View Post
    Wow never knew VW cars were priced so competitively! Thanks egan for bringing it to our attention. The GTS looks like a winner. Mind asking how is the cargo space compared to the new CRV and our typical SUVs. Would love to visit a showroom soon but that will have to wait.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
    The internal space of the Golf GTS wagon is similar to most CUVs. We all know CUV platforms are based off compact cars.

I think the trunk space is more similar to the Levorg wagon. The CX5 looks smaller inside compared to the Golf GTS wagon. The top end model of the Golf GTS wagon is priced at 1.4M.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    i just looked at that VW Golf gts in youtube. all throughrout the video, my mind was wandering what to eat this past 2am, yun inuwi ko krispy kreme kagabi o magpalaman ako ng palm corned beef sa gardenia wheat bread. unang kita ko pa lang sa top gear ph video , at nakta ko station wagon, nagisip na ako ng pagkain. syensa na, IM SUV guy, si dreamur na
    lang siguro ang excited dyan coz may Nissan Livina sya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast