New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Problema dito yung distributor ng Kia hyundai. From spare parts overpriced to car overpriced. Lumabas na mas mura pa Ang mga Japanese vehicles

Sent from my Lenovo K53a48 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Personally, kung casa maintained naman, either sa dalawa is ok.

But if sa labas ko ipapagawa yung mga PMS and other things, i'll stick the H brand nalang.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    Hyundai/ kia is top 4 car manufacturer in the world in 2016 sales😁

Top 1� Car Manufacturers In The World In 2�16 - DriveSpark

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    sabi din dyan Volkwagen na ang top 1. dethroning Toyota to #2. pero hindi din naman makabenta dito ang VW. these manufacturers should woo the Filipino into buying their products. not tell us. "that hey were number 1 or number something abroad, bilhen mo ang mga kulang-kulang namn (Hyundai) at mga old models namin (VW) products pero excuse me no. mas mahal pa din kami sa mga existng nyo favorite japs nyo dyan" what a snob grabe!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ Currently, Nissan-Renault Alliance is the top auto manufacturer surpassing both VW and Toyota. The acquisition of Mitsubishi by the alliance helped them surge past the usual top two.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Was in the same scenario before. Narrowed my choice between Tucson GL or Sportage LX. Went with Tucson GL since the price after discount was lower compared to Sportage (after discount also).

During that time, it does not really matter to me kung ano sa dalawa since for me they're essentially the same iba lang ng looks.

When i was buying a car i really removed brand as determining factor in my decision. I made a checklist of what I want and decided based on that.

Things that I considered:
    1. Usage
    2. Price
    3. Must be diesel engine and fuel efficient
    4. Space inside should fit two bikes
    5. Good for long rides

Things that are nice but not really important to me so ok lang if wala.

1. Headunit/Sound system - since I would most likely be upgrading it.
    2. Leather seats
    3. Push Start system
    4. Auto climate control
    5. Fog lamps (I rarely used them on the other cars so don't really need it.
    6. Retractable side mirror

The Tucson and Sportage ticked most of the items on my checklist so i'm fine with it plus the discount that I got was really good.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by esr101 View Post
    Was in the same scenario before. Narrowed my choice between Tucson GL or Sportage LX. Went with Tucson GL since the price after discount was lower compared to Sportage (after discount also).

During that time, it does not really matter to me kung ano sa dalawa since for me they're essentially the same iba lang ng looks.

When i was buying a car i really removed brand as determining factor in my decision. I made a checklist of what I want and decided based on that.

1. Usage
    2. Price
    5. Good for long rides

2. Leather seats
    3. Push Start system
    4. Auto climate control

The Tucson and Sportage ticked most of the items on my checklist so i'm fine with it plus the discount that I got was really good.
    Well said... I personally agree.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by esr101 View Post

1. Usage
    2. Price
    5. Good for long rides

2. Leather seats
    3. Push Start system
    4. Auto climate control

if you type sa FB page Hyundai Tucson 2017 dun maglalabasan ang lahat ng posts about it, as well as yun mga posts ng Hyundai agents even from the casa dealers in provinces

eto lang natatandaan ko
    - 100K discount
    - free Blackwood 10" Android AVN (Audio, Video, Navigation) with Backup Camera
    - free 4 eye backup sensor
    - free alarm (Gforce brand ata), i dont know kung meron na immobilizer yun, coz wala yan bare unit GL eh
    - i think some casa agents can be squeezed to install the foglamps na fit duon but not OEm, I really can't remember exact details coz I was only browsing the comments

kung tuusin ok na din. kaya lang I just think of my passenger at times kasi wala sya passenger airbag. I mean at this day and age, wala pa din passegner airbag. ok siguro kung binata ka, o nag-iisa ka lang sa buhay, o bwiset ka sa asawa mo sabihen mo wag sya sumabay kasi walang passenger airbag, pero sasabay mo ***y mo kaopisina.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    ^ Agree with you on the passenger airbag. GL lang kinuha ko since most of the time ako lang magisa gumagamit. 200k na kasi difference sa GLS variant na may passenger airbag.

I got my GL Tucson for 1.23M so it turned out na from my initial list that it has the best value proposition for me and suits my needs.

Here are my choices before:
    1. Toyota Fortuner/Mitsubishi Montero/Ford Everest/Isuzu MUX - Too big for me and need a large space sa likod. I don't like the ride
    2. MAzda CX5 diesel - 2.2M way out of my price range.
    3. Honda CrV diesel - Hindi ko na hinintay since I know that it will be pricey
    4. Rav 4 - Petrol lang kasi

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    dyan ba sa na-aquire mo na unit naambunan ka man lang ba ng alarm and reverse sesnor?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    sa Japan walang Korean Cars as in zero hyundai-kia, pero gulat ako mayroon Ford Explorer Eddie Bauers. so bakit ganun pati Japanese people hindi umorder ng Hyundai
    the japanese are very nationalistic. even their embassy cars abroad are japanese.
    but they have had their share of exposure to germany and the united states.

the koreans... were once their slaves.

does this influence their automotive tastes?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast