New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    I will go for the KIA with its impressive reliability rating compare to Honda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Knowing the Honda CRV is made in India, engine, parts & all, I’d rather get the Sportage. A testament to the fact that Korean brands are slowly changing the perception is the growing number of Korean cars in the streets.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Lol you guys are degrading Indians so much. For sure naman even if its made in India, it follows Honda’s standard quality procedures.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Sabagay, tama ka dyan. I know that Suzukis & low end hyundais are made in India. As long as QC is strictly followed? It’s just that even the metal parts of the CRV are smelted in India.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    power wise, no contest the kia will leave the crv in the dust. the GT line loses out on toys as it has been watered down (no more sunroof, NO BLUETOOTH!!), only seats 5.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mda_ View Post
    power wise, no contest the kia will leave the crv in the dust. the GT line loses out on toys as it has been watered down (no more sunroof, NO BLUETOOTH!!), only seats 5.
    Yes hehe power/speed wise, the diesel koreans are virtually the untouchables in the class(except Forester XT) even if we include all the PPVs hehe.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    Both diesels are priced close to each other but have decidedly different approaches on specs. The Kia gets a proven, more powerful engine (2.0L, 182 HP, 402 Nm) while the Honda has better diesel mileage (1.6L, 120 HP, 300 Nm) and is its first diesel local offering. The Kia has AWD while the Honda is FWD only. The Sportage is a 5-seater only while the CR-V has a foldable third row of seats.

The Kia is a TOTL while the Honda is the mid-level variant and the features do reflect this. The GT Line gets a panoramic sunroof, cruise control, power liftgate, and 19-inch wheels which the S Diesel doesn't have. Curiously though, the CR-V gets an integrated touchscreen head unit (with smartphone integration and navi) while the Sportage is still on an old school double din.

Price:

• Honda CR-V S Diesel - ₱1,759,000
    • Kia Sportage GT Line - ₱1,795,000

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I prefer Honda CR-V S Diesel. I`ve just bought the same! I live in Canada, but ordered in USA through the dealer Customs Broker | Canadian Customs Clearance | Import to Canada | Clearit.ca I was very pleased. And I should say, it`s a very good price you have!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by olive davis View Post
    I prefer Honda CR-V S Diesel. I`ve just bought the same! I live in Canada, but ordered in USA through the dealer Customs Broker | Canadian Customs Clearance | Import to Canada | Clearit.ca I was very pleased. And I should say, it`s a very good price you have!
    There’s a diesel variant CRV in USA??

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstealyourgirl View Post

The US and Canada does not have the diesel engines as an option. However, they do have the 1.5L turbo gas engine which would been a better option in terms of performance.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstealyourgirl View Post

bot yan dapat di ka na sumagot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast