Mar 2015
    Ask ko lang po if na-launched na ang Strada. TIA

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It will be launched tomorrow, March 19.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    re 4wd system, what is the difference between Nissan's "part time, shift on the fly with rotary switch" vs Mitsubishi's "easy select 4wd"?
    any info on this?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    1. Purchase price - STRADA If you avail now, you get around 125K in discounts, thats around easy 2,500 php less in bank payments in a 5 yr loan.
    2. Fuel consumption - STRADA --agree...more power, more fuel consumption..
    3. Riding comfort - NAVARRA .... I'd like to add that reviews are saying that their zero gravity seats are the real deal.
    4. Easy to maintain (parts availability) - STRADA.... 4D56 parts are all over the place...
    5. Resale value - STRADA
    6. Looks - NAVARRA

I'd like to add:
    7. 4x4 prowess...-STRADA, I'd have to say that their 4x4 tech is the one to beat amongst the japanese....
    8. POWER - Navarra - on paper it trumps the venerable 4D56 VGT, but at only 12 horses more, and around 50(?) N-M torque.
    9. TOYS- NAVARRA - a lot of bells and whistles.... at 50k more and maybe 75k when the intro price is over, you get more tech... its up to you also if that moolah for the extra is worth it.
    10. SERVICE / PMS-STRADA... I dont know about the new Nissan Phils... but their PMS service and their costumer service has sucked big time for the longest time... Mitsu Phils isnt perfect but its relatively better.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1. Purchase price - STRADA If you avail now, you get around 125K in discounts, thats around easy 2,500 php less in bank payments in a 5 yr loan.
    2. Fuel consumption - STRADA --agree...more power, more fuel consumption..
    3. Riding comfort - NAVARRA .... I'd like to add that reviews are saying that their zero gravity seats are the real deal.
    4. Easy to maintain (parts availability) - STRADA.... 4D56 parts are all over the place...
    5. Resale value - STRADA
    6. Looks - NAVARRA

I'd like to add:
    7. 4x4 prowess...-STRADA, I'd have to say that their 4x4 tech is the one to beat amongst the japanese....
    8. POWER - Navarra - on paper it trumps the venerable 4D56 VGT, but at only 12 horses more, and around 50(?) N-M torque.
    9. TOYS- NAVARRA - a lot of bells and whistles.... at 50k more and maybe 75k when the intro price is over, you get more tech... its up to you also if that moolah for the extra is worth it.
    10. SERVICE / PMS-STRADA... I dont know about the new Nissan Phils... but their PMS service and their costumer service has sucked big time for the longest time... Mitsu Phils isnt perfect but its relatively better.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    can we add also the 4x4 AT and 4x2 AT comparison please,

1. Mitsu P1.44M 4x4, P1.158 4x2 vs. Nismo P1.49M 4x4, P1.108M 4x2

2. Mitsu wheels 17 inch on 4x4, 17 inch on 4x2? vs. Nismo wheels 18 inch on 4x4, 16inch 4x2

3. please add more ...(personally interested on the 4x2 AT)

can we add also the 4x4 AT and 4x2 AT comparison please,

1. Mitsu P1.44M 4x4, P1.158 4x2 vs. Nismo P1.49M 4x4, P1.108M 4x2

2. Mitsu wheels 17 inch on 4x4, 17 inch on 4x2? vs. Nismo wheels 18 inch on 4x4, 16inch 4x2

3. please add more ...(personally interested on the 4x2 AT)

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by petixs View Post
    I heard Mitsubishi will bring the MIVEC maybe a year or two from now. Can MIVEC surpass YD25 DDTi?

I heard NP300 pms is good for 20K Kms. That's what they're bragging. 4 pms for Mitsubishi vs 1 for Nissan.
    btw, Is there an oil brand or specs that can last 20K kms?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Every 20k pms might be a stretch. Baka may catch yan, 20k or 6 months whichever comes first.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I will not be surprise if the Mivec powered Strada will be made available in the market in the last quarter of this year.
    I heard in the news that brand new vehicles with old engine that is not Euro4 compliant will not be allowed by January 2016.
    It was also said that the big 3 will start selling Euro4 fuel soon. (my guess will be last quarter of this year).
    Mivec 4N15 vs YD25 DDTi
    which is better? (hp, torque)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Mivec 4N15 vs YD25 DDTi
    No idea about the Mivec but the YD25 is definitely a sprinter once the turbo kicks in. There is some lag tho but that's probably on par with today's modern diesel engines with smaller displacements and greater reliance on turbocharging.

Mivec 4N15 vs YD25 DDTi
    No idea about the Mivec but the YD25 is definitely a sprinter once the turbo kicks in. There is some lag tho but that's probably on par with today's modern diesel engines with smaller displacements and greater reliance on turbocharging.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I have tested the new Strada top of the line model. Ang sarap i drive, malambot steering, at napaka tahimik sa loob. It is no doubt better than the old model pagdating sa dalawang points na yan, plus siempre, mas lumaki sya.

I have seen the new navara up close, maganda rin sya pero parang mas OK sa looks a ng Strada habag tumatagal. Maybe, kailangan lang makulayan ng black ang grills ng strada then it will really stand out.

But if i have to have a new pick up, parang mas ok ang parating na ford ranger wildtrak facelift.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast