New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    These are the two diesel crossover SUVs under 2M. I don’t see much posts about the Sorento so I don’t know how these two stack against each other. Any comments on their reliability and value for money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Wait for the next gen sorento.

YouTube

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Even john says wait for the new gen..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sorento for me. It’s a bigger vehicle for around the same price, with a more powerful engine.

Unless you are too brand conscious and Koreans are not your cup of tea, then go with a safe option - CRV.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    knowing kia and hyundai with newer models. baka astronomical ang price increase? but on the other hand since may pandemic baka may fighting chance na mag mura or retain ang price?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    knowing kia and hyundai with newer models. baka astronomical ang price increase? but on the other hand since may pandemic baka may fighting chance na mag mura or retain ang price?
    Hyundai is currently offering big discounts right now until June 30.
    The 2.5M Sta. Fe TOTL is offered at 500k cash discount, the 2.1m mid variant is 460k cash discount.
    The Tucson models are offered at 220k cash discount.
    This offer are from their website, so dealer offers might be higher than this.

I think on normal times, they offered 100k cash discount on their Tucson but still depends on your dealer.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    The 2.5M Sta. Fe TOTL is offered at 500k cash discount, the 2.1m mid variant is 460k cash discount.

I think on normal times, they offered 100k cash discount on their Tucson but still depends on your dealer.
    wow those are sizeable discounts!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The current Sorento 4x2 model has an SRP of 1.895M while the AWD model is 2.195M. This does not yet include dealer discounts. It uses the same engine and platform as the Santa Fe.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post

napa isip lang ako. these kind of discounts puts their prices more in line with the competition. maybe then they would sell more after the pandemic. o baka naman iba pa plano nila..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The current Sorento 4x2 model has an SRP of 1.895M while the AWD model is 2.195M. This does not yet include dealer discounts. It uses the same engine and platform as the Santa Fe.

I think Kia hasn't introduced the All new Sorrento yet, while the 2019 Sta. Fe is all new (correct me if Im wrong since this is the time they introduced 2.5M Sta. Fe).
    If the all new Sorrento is introduced this year, Im expecting to have it priced 2.5M range.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast