New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Guys, I'm in need of a backup car and I'm choosing between a 2015 Fortuner 2.5 G na Black Series, 2015 Everest 2.2 Trend and 2016 MUX na 3.0, any tips and advise?

We've had a 2006 and 2009 Fortuner. I also always drive my brother's 2018 Fortuner na V. I've also owned a 2013 Montero and the last generation of Everest.

I now drive a Nissan Terra and I want a second hand SUV.
    Around 1m lang po yung budget ko. Now I'm leaning on the Mux, kasi mas bago and I heard matibay talaga, at syempre idol ko si OB. Fortuner naman since nakasanayan na. I like the Everest for the looks, pero I'm not sure about the parts and reliability. I know it has lots of features, pero as much as possible, ayoko ng electronics and masyadong computer sa kotse. Na trauma na ko sa BMW. Kaya yung Terra ko EL lang.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Chief View Post
    Guys, I'm in need of a backup car and I'm choosing between a 2015 Fortuner 2.5 G na Black Series, 2015 Everest 2.2 Trend and 2016 MUX na 3.0, any tips and advise?

We've had a 2006 and 2009 Fortuner. I also always drive my brother's 2018 Fortuner na V. I've also owned a 2013 Montero and the last generation of Everest.

I now drive a Nissan Terra and I want a second hand SUV.
    Around 1m lang po yung budget ko. Now I'm leaning on the Mux, kasi mas bago and I heard matibay talaga, at syempre idol ko si OB. Fortuner naman since nakasanayan na. I like the Everest for the looks, pero I'm not sure about the parts and reliability. I know it has lots of features, pero as much as possible, ayoko ng electronics and masyadong computer sa kotse. Na trauma na ko sa BMW. Kaya yung Terra ko EL lang.
    I suppose if you want the most reliable and old school then its the old Fortuner for you. Lots of power up options if you find it lacking. Basta hindi kapa nauumay hehe.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    mag MUX ka na lang Kasi Terra saka MUX lang may TV sa likod, yun Fort, Monty Everest waley

pwede mo pa lituhin mga sakay mo, kunwari nakasakay na sila sasabihin mo nasa Terra sila yun pala drive mo MUX, or nasa MUX sila yun pala drive mo Terra

4. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    tanong ko lang po sa mga veteran natin jan for 2016 manual trans. variants. i saw a thread kasi on a certain car group na ford everest ambiente M/T clutch assembly costs 50-80k while in toyota fortuner costs only about 13k. We were hoping to try everest for a change pero we want to settle with a manual tranny. Ganon ba kamahal ang parts ng ford na mas practical ang fortuner in terms of parts/repair costs.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by monero View Post
    tanong ko lang po sa mga veteran natin jan for 2016 manual trans. variants. i saw a thread kasi on a certain car group na ford everest ambiente M/T clutch assembly costs 50-80k while in toyota fortuner costs only about 13k. We were hoping to try everest for a change pero we want to settle with a manual tranny. Ganon ba kamahal ang parts ng ford na mas practical ang fortuner in terms of parts/repair costs.
    Depende sa pinalitan.. madalas ang mahal ay yung naka Dual Mass Flywheel. Pero kung simple clutch plate and pressure plate mura lang yan lalo na kung alam mo san dapat bumili