Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    just got informed na aprub car loan ko w/ bpi
    25.58% / 5 yrs

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    ^ The only thing I'm betting on is that fuel efficiency will still be in favor of the Vios and the Avanza. But porma department, the ecosport is a no brainer.

Not bad interest rates for a 5 years loan. I just don't know if you could still lower it to 24%. But 25% usually is the norm.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    avanza for praticality. you'll never know kung kailan mo magagamit ang space nya.

but here's an article that will be helpful for you. adding apv and spin to your list

Sizing up multipurpose vehicles | Motioncars

The ?MPV? (Maintenance Point of View) on the MPVs | Motioncars

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    thanks sir dct!
    ok nga din yun spin. ang issue ko lang sa kanya is mas mahal sya.
    initially vios j lang target namin, stretch ng konti budget para maavail yun e variant na a/t. baka hanggang dun na lang kami sa price range na yun.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    We're on the same situation, good thing at naopen mo to and now subscribing to thus thread. Question, how about Innova J, di mo ba na consider? Parang ok nga din ang Vios since maliliit pa naman ang anak ko, 8 and 2 and of course uograde after 4-5 years. Yun din kasi ang benefit ng company. Mukhang good deal din yung 25% mo sa amin kasi mga 26-28 ang rate company rate pa yun. Sayang lang talaga ang subsidy ng company kaya mas ok na ipasok sa company. :-) good luck sir sa new car mo :-)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kung di mo naman kailangan nang seven seater.. go with the vios.. mas matipid sa gas ang vios compared sa avanza both matic.. and may trunk pa..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    innova j is pretty much out of reach, considering our initial budget na vios j range. medyo stretch na nga to avail yun e at, had to sacrifice some other things (my bike , my older kid's go kart (i can never allow him to use it w/o me following him anyways)). i think we should set kun gang saan lang limit or else we'll end up buying what we can't afford.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    sir qwerty thanks!
    im leaning towards vios na.
    started another thread where to buy.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sir rlm25 if you decide to go for vios just message me.. Im from toyota manila bay..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    sir dbbanas, already talked to someone from your dealership. if what you are offering is the same as his im sorry to say that i have to stick w/ him, he offered it first.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2014 vios e at vs 2014 avanza e at