New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Hi mga sir, I read all your conversation and thanks for that info. Now I need your advice which one is good; 2014 Lancer 1.6 GLX MT or 2014 Altis 1.6G. The stylist and elegance I think both have comparison except the interior of GLX it so nice of their multimedia function with 8 inches monitor and GPS, while in altis interior it so cool also in their entertainment system with steering wheels control. But I don't know about their performance, quality and fuel consumption. Although despite the fact that altis is more expensive of 39k base on their selling price, please mga sir need your experience and opinion about this coz im planning to buy after few months...
    Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    No appeal at all

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Moderator's Note: Separate thread created from 11th Gen thread

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Please mga boss need your help, at least a little bit info and suggestion thank you...
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Moderator's Note: Separate thread created from 11th Gen thread

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I also considered the Lancer before but the body is already old and the trunk space is horrible. When I heard that the Altis will have a full model change, I postponed my car purchase and waited for the new Altis to come out. I do not regret my decision.

You may also read this thread

http://tsikot.com/forums/car-compari...27/index3.html

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    The Lancer may be due for replacement already. I believe this model has been out since 2007. My family has the 2nd gen Outlander, which has almost the same dashboard as the the Lancer EX. Switches feel flimsy and loose. Plastic-feel not at par as the Altis. You'll get better value getting the Altis. And yep, I own one

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Even the Montero has cheap-feeling switches compared to the current Vios. Maybe it's a Mitsubishi thing.

Anyway, there's nothing going for the Lancer GLX over the Altis G. If it was a Lancer GT-A then my vote would swing to the Lancer.

But between the GLX and Altis G, the Altis looks better, has more space, is more efficient, and has better resale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Just go for the lancer ex gta. They are giving a huge discount.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Go for altis. It has a newer look and better fuel consumption.