New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Which one ? I'm thinking of the manual versions of both models. Ganda Siguro performance ng 1.5 liter ng jazz na manual not to mention malamang ok fc nito. Sa yaris naman 1.3l Lang pero sa looks definitely sa yaris ako pag stock. Pero the jazz pag Naka Mugen maganda! Not interested with the auto/cvt versions.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Too close to call. I believe either way you won't go wrong. It all boils down to personal preference.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I kinda prefer the Jazz still, pero the Yaris has improved substantially from the last generation...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    My own preference, honda jazz.. mas maporma at malaki space lalo na sa cargo space

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ganda kasi harap ng yaris may bigote. pero kung sa versatility jazz panalo. price is 768k jazz and 720k yaris.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    JAZZ makabagong technology
    YARIS luma na needs improvement

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Ang panget lang sa New Jazz ay sobrang laki na niya.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    maluwang sa loob ang jazz pero mas mahaba ang yaris

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    What do you mean close call? Honda Jazz has always been better than the Toyota Yaris for 2 generations now and this generation is no exception.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    What do you mean close call? Honda Jazz has always been better than the Toyota Yaris for 2 generations now and this generation is no exception.
    Hello Sir Walter and everyone, can you please elaborate why honda jazz 2014 is better than the toyota yaris 2014

let us say toyota yaris G 4AT versus honda jazz V CVT, does the CVT already proved its durability versus AT transmission?

Right now Im torn with yaris, jazz and city. And as I read articles about CVT, I see negative stories about its durability versus AT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast