New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    CX9 has no 3rd row aircon. I don't know if that affects the passengers at the last row.
    Also, I'm not sure w/ CX9, but w/ CX5, when I test drove it at the dealer, high noon, aircon doesn't seem to cool the cabin well.

But, given the discounts of CX9, and the looks inside out, its one nice ride. Better than TrailB.
    To get higher FC for CX9, just plan your trips well, and avoid traffic areas. :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    malaki pala discount ng cx9... srp kasi ng cx9 and pajero same e.. nasa 2.8+
    so kahit malaki discount ng pajero.. mas malaki pa discount ng cx9?

big plus lang sa pajero... diesel... diesels will always have resale value kahit very very old na:D
    curious lang po ako.. magkano po net price ng CX9 ngayon?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    CX9 has no 3rd row aircon. I don't know if that affects the passengers at the last row.
    Also, I'm not sure w/ CX9, but w/ CX5, when I test drove it at the dealer, high noon, aircon doesn't seem to cool the cabin well.

But, given the discounts of CX9, and the looks inside out, its one nice ride. Better than TrailB.
    To get higher FC for CX9, just plan your trips well, and avoid traffic areas. :D
    I think meron aircon sa 3rd row yung CX9, there's an ON/OFF switch sa harap, and may controls sa 3rd row.

Good tip to improve FC. Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, what's the net price of the 4x2?

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa aircon, yes may ON/OFF switch sa harap, yun controls sa aircon sa likod, its for the 2nd row.
    No vents on the 3rd.

Quote sa akin ng 4x2 CX 9 is P1,999,000

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Yup, what's the net price of the 4x2?
    P1,899,000. And some freebies.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    well if your considering it, my vote goes for the Cx9, its a different class, a higher one.

personally ok yung facelift niya (kodo front), not sure if theyll give the same discounts. Baka mas ok if mahintay muna ang pag take over ng Berjaya group (or did they?)

gallery: 2013 Mazda CX-9: LA 2012 Photo Gallery - Autoblog
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-mazda-cx-9-la.jpg  
    Last edited by foifoi05; December 8th, 2012 at 05:19 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post
    well if your considering it, my vote goes for the Cx9, its a different class, a higher one.

personally ok yung facelift niya (kodo front), not sure if theyll give the same discounts. Baka mas ok if mahintay muna ang pag take over ng Berjaya group (or did they?)

gallery: 2013 Mazda CX-9: LA 2012 Photo Gallery - Autoblog

Di pa offered dito sa Pinas yung new facelift that you showed above. Yung naka-promo is yung current model. No idea pa as per Mazda dealers kung kelan darating yung new facelift CX9.

Thanks for sharing your vote.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AC View Post
    malaki pala discount ng cx9... srp kasi ng cx9 and pajero same e.. nasa 2.8+
    so kahit malaki discount ng pajero.. mas malaki pa discount ng cx9?

big plus lang sa pajero... diesel... diesels will always have resale value kahit very very old na:D
    curious lang po ako.. magkano po net price ng CX9 ngayon?
    By the way, magkano po net price ng Pajero?
    For CX9, nasagot na po sa previous comments above.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    P1,899,000. And some freebies.
    That's tempting! There's a chance that the CX9 will be part of my list just in case I will not get my TBZ by end of the month,

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
2013 Trailblazer 4x4 AT vs 2012 Mazda CX9 4x2 AT -amazingly similar cost of ownership