New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Just a thought, have you also considered the ford explorer? Price is very near the CX9...space is bigger with a sophisticated interior

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AC View Post
    CX9 is nice but... expect very very low resale...
    This has been the thorn on Mazda's back ever since

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mazda resale value may be bad, but I dont thinktheTB will be any better in2-3years time...chevy...chevrolet...yoohoo...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    Just a thought, have you also considered the ford explorer? Price is very near the CX9...space is bigger with a sophisticated interior
    Yes, I considered the Explorer as well. I really like its looks, but queue is not any better than Trailblazer.

By the way, the reason why I can't afford to wait is because I already sold my Montero and no car na. Reserved for TBZ but palaging "next week sir, sure na yon."

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I sold my CX9 to get a Trailblazer......

Though the CX9 is in a different league : Sunroof, faster, more luxurious, great great car like handling, better looking, slightly larger interior, better interior ergonomics. Though the 4x2 has no fog lamps, no sunroof and of course no all wheel drive. Also it has 18" wheels instead of those 20" on the AWD. Mine was the AWD

However, at barely 4 km/liter and oftentimes less... you will barely be using this car. Maybe the 4x2 has a bit better efficiency.

you DO know that there is a 2nd facelift for the CX9 coming? that could tip the scales in its favor. It looks bad ass. However, most likely it will be more expensive.
    Ako naman sir, I sold my Montero to get the TBZ. I was promised an earlier date for TBZ, kaya medyo disappointed ako sa broken promises ng dealers (more than 1). My buyer can't wait, so I had to let it go na otherwise I will not get a similar good price for it especially pag nagbago na naman ang year.

Me and my wife shopped around after being informed of further delays ng TBZ. We looked at Explorer, Santa Fe, Sorento, Pajero, and CX9. When we saw the CX9, both of us liked it very much. Naging top of the wish list bigla. Tapos we were offered an attractive package, na kahit mag 4-5 kpl sya, ok lang. Hopefully, the 4x2 will give better fc. And depreciation is not really a major concern for me. Perhaps after 3yrs ulit.

Yes, I saw the next facelift, pero it will take time pa.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ang gawin mo na lang, just be patient. Kung kami nga nakapaghintay ng 3 months (and still waiting) before ours will be parked inside our garage. Like I said in the Trailblazer thread, you might regret your decision if you will not wait. Maybe you could try the dealers in the provinces, Pampanga, Laguna, and Nueva Ecija to be exact, if they have stocks.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Or buy an economy car while waiting, Mirage, Vios, i10, Eon ...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Ang gawin mo na lang, just be patient. Kung kami nga nakapaghintay ng 3 months (and still waiting) before ours will be parked inside our garage. Like I said in the Trailblazer thread, you might regret your decision if you will not wait. Maybe you could try the dealers in the provinces, Pampanga, Laguna, and Nueva Ecija to be exact, if they have stocks.
    Asked them na rin. Nada!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sorry. Double post.
    Last edited by roachy; December 8th, 2012 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Double post

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by roachy View Post
    Asked them na rin. Nada!

Mention ko lang ulit, Chevy Shaw was offering their red TBZ 4x4 AT. Kaya lang, not the color I wanted. So in case magustuhan nyo, just contact them if hindi pa na-release sa iba.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
2013 Trailblazer 4x4 AT vs 2012 Mazda CX9 4x2 AT -amazingly similar cost of ownership