New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Just Curious, which is better? Almost the Same price. Both diesel.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    may bago na bang nissan patrol?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    almost same price?

patrol 4xpro 3.0 a/t 2.795M
    pajero bk 3.2 a/t 2.48M
    2.48M na lang ang pajero ngayon. bagsak presyo sila naka-promo, 220k discount.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Are you referring to the all new gas fed 2013 Patrol Safari Royale? It's twice the price of the BK Pajero.

If you're referring to the 3.0li diesel Patrol GU which yebo mentioned above, this model is more than 10yrs already. Ride comfort is a lot harsher than the Pajero. But it's built like a tank.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Are you referring to the all new gas fed 2013 Patrol Safari Royale? It's twice the price of the BK Pajero.

If you're referring to the 3.0li diesel Patrol GU which yebo mentioned above, this model is more than 10yrs already. Ride comfort is a lot harsher than the Pajero. But it's built like a tank.
    I was referring to the Diesel as indicated on my first post.

Really it is harsher than the Pajero? I mean how harsh, Worse than the fortuner? Cause I "heard" that it does ride well almost disabling you to feel the slight disparity of the road. I really like the way it looks like, verry rugged. How about the engine? which has better response/performance/reliability?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    I was referring to the Diesel as indicated on my first post.

Really it is harsher than the Pajero? I mean how harsh, Worse than the fortuner? Cause I "heard" that it does ride well almost disabling you to feel the slight disparity of the road. I really like the way it looks like, verry rugged. How about the engine? which has better response/performance/reliability?
    The Pajero, having a monocoque body, rides more like a car.

The Patrol has a ladder frame chasis, front and rear solid differentials, there's no guessing that it rides like a truck.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    almost same price?

patrol 4xpro 3.0 a/t 2.795M
    pajero bk 3.2 a/t 2.48M
    2.48M na lang ang pajero ngayon. bagsak presyo sila naka-promo, 220k discount.
    Really, it is now 2.48M? Wow thats a huge price slash. Sir diba may sorento ka? I really like that CUV, but would you recommend it over the Patrol or Pajero?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    would you recommend the pajero/patrol over the sorrento 4WD? I really like the sorento if not for the fact that its 3rd seat are quite cramped. Space does really matter to us kasi I have 3 Teenagers 5'6"-5'8" and one 10 year old kid. of course you cant expect my boys to sit on the 3rd row and we always have two hitchhiker which our Maids. we cant really go out without them, kasi kelangan talaga sila, though at their towering height of 5'3" pwde na sila sa jumpseat.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    can you post a photo of the nissan patrol 2013? is that a new model for 2013?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    can you post a photo of the nissan patrol 2013? is that a new model for 2013?
    I was referring to the patrol safari. The "old" patrol.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast